Entrepreneurs: Who's your idol?

Here's a question for all the entrepreneurs/wannabe entrepreneurs: Who's your entrepreneur idol, why?

Replies

• Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    THE BIG K.. (Down to earth .... Above all, The only entreprenur I have been in touch so closely).

Keep It up. Great going Sire !!!
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    THE BIG K I can't answer why? but I really admire your work sir keep up the great work ๐Ÿ˜€
  • csiscool
    csiscool
    billgates ๐Ÿ˜‰
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    there are quite a few whom i admire and i wish to succeed like them. ๐Ÿ˜:

one is mr. sanjeev bikhchandani (who started the naukri.com. he succeeded when the rest of the industries flopped due to recession.he showed positive growth then)

then there is mr. sarath babu.(he succeeded with all the limited resources he had and established food king)

and of course our biggie who runs this crazy site for crazy people like us ๐Ÿ˜
  • Harshit_Shah
    Harshit_Shah
    Lakshmi Mittal and Steve Jobs
  • ms_cs
    ms_cs
    ,billgates,,,shiv khera,IBMs CEO Samuel J. Palmisano

and our The_Big_K too.
  • safwan
    safwan
    Prince waleed bin Talal who started his business from his starting S.R.45,000(not sour) salary of his first job .
    But who inspired me to become entrepreneur in future is no doubt Our Big_K.
    Infect,I learned many things related to entrepreneurship from biggie's blog.And his post here in CE.
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    George Westinghouse - Pioneer for bringing electricity to everyones house!!!
  • ambastha
    ambastha
    Guy Kawasaki Guy Kawasaki
  • Gurjeet Singh
    Gurjeet Singh
    Michael Dell.
    With $1,000, dedication and desire,Michel dell dropped out of college at age 19 to start PCโ€™s Limited, later named Dell .INC.
    Bill Gates..

and last
    Our biggie why-> all knows ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    ambastha
    Guy Kawasaki Guy Kawasaki
    You will love this interview then: #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Everybody is saying Biggie ๐Ÿ˜€

cool.. AS of now I dont have any! I didnt learn much about any Entrepreneurs.
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    I don't have an idol per se, but Elon Musk does inspire me with his SpaceX venture ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    I'll rate Dhirubhai Ambani higher amongst all Indian Entrepreneurs. I admire the way he build his empire. I wish I can follow.

I also admire Mark Zuckerberg!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi, can we assign any conversion channel to perform a conversion? example: i have 2 ultrasonic range sensors and i am measuring the distance to a wall. from tutorials, it...
hi, can we assign any conversion channel to perform a conversion.. example: i have 2 ultrasonics range sensors and i am measuring the distance to a wall. from tutorials, it...
hi all, I am working on video encryption in matlab. I have tried an algo for encryption and decryption on images. and it gives exact image reconstruction. But when i...
CEans, You can now share all CE Forum posts on Twitter. So those who are on twitter, simply hit the button below the post you wish to share. This feature...
Announcement: https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum/announcements/33617-share-ce-posts-twitter.html Discuss in this thread.