Entrepreneur Workshop

Source::Education Times,The Times Of India

[​IMG]

Replies

• Whats In Name
    Whats In Name
    Anyone,going to attend this,tomorrow,or did yesterday?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I'm bit skeptic about B-Schools conducting entrepreneurship workshops. But it would be nice if someone attends and gives us the snapshots.
  • Whats In Name
    Whats In Name
    Yes,Biggie,I also want to know what actually happens in an entrepreneur workshop,I am not going tomorrow(due to classes),If any CEan going,can they please confirm?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

If you are an ebook junkie and want a converter to convert any of the popular ebook formats to the formats supported by devices like Amazon Kindle, iPad, iPhone 3,...
Suggest me some non-conventional, uncommon topics 4 a mini proj. in VB (with oracle and SQL) for the subject Information Systems Design Lab...... plz suggest in context to the subject..........
Grundig Digta 7 Premium BT voice recorder is a bluetooth recorder that can connect to bluetooth enabled devices in its surroundings to share the audio files it's recorded. Clearly, the...
Hi Guys, Lets start discussing about math and quantitative problems. Please post all your math related problems and get it solved by our Crazyengineers 😀 You can also learn the...
Hello everybody... I am planning to take GRE revised test. Can someone provide me the practice questions for Data Interpretation ? Also can someone provide me the pdf of big...