Enthusiastic tricks and Techniques of c/c++java

Hello Friends.....
Here you can post different tips , tricks and techniques of programming languages like c,c++,java etc.

In fact these languages will provide huge amount of magical things in the basic level also . So share your knowledge make thinks easier .

Replies

• deepu11111111
    deepu11111111
    In Array , if you declare an array as
    int a[5]={1,2,3,4,5);
    and then if you want to print the address of any element in the array , you have to declare the pointer .
    But we can get the first elements address directly
    printf("%u",a);
    We know that the array is a continues memory allocation structure so that we can find all addresses of array elements without using pointers
  • deepu11111111
    deepu11111111
    You have to feel free to express your words , if they are any mistakes or clarifications in any post in this thread in order to make this thread more useful
  • K!r@nS!ngu
    K!r@nS!ngu
    HI #-Link-Snipped-# !
    Nice thread !
    deepu11111111
    int a[5]={1,2,3,4,5);
    The Closing Bracket you mentioned wrongly !
    It should be :
    int a[5]={1,2,3,4,5};
    Am i correct ?
  • deepu11111111
    deepu11111111
    You are right #-Link-Snipped-#
  • K!r@nS!ngu
    K!r@nS!ngu
    It is been one year i left my practice in programming, yet i will try to post tricks of Java here ๐Ÿ˜€ !
  • deepu11111111
    deepu11111111
    K!r@nS!ngu
    It is been one year i left my practice in programming, yet i will try to post tricks of Java here ๐Ÿ˜€ !
    You are most welcome #-Link-Snipped-#
    That's very useful
  • deepu11111111
    deepu11111111
    Post more tricks and special things of java,c++,c for expending our knowledge guys ๐Ÿ‘
  • nareshkumar6539
    nareshkumar6539
    Swap two variables without using third variable code will be like below
    a=a+b;
    b=a-b;
    a=a-b;
    the same thing we can do in a single like below.
    a=(a+b)-(b=a);
  • nareshkumar6539
    nareshkumar6539
    In c if you want to print something on console without using semicolon then write printf statement
    inside if as condition like below.
    if(printf(" Crazy Computer Science Engineers"))

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Samsung's flexible, unbreakable AMOLED displays will be called 'Youm'. Those who know Korean may check out Samsung's new page dedicated to Youm: https://www.samsungsmd.com/kor/skill/KN-skill-1-5.jsp . Samsung's engineers have been focusing on...
When LinkedIn was new, I was an early adopter. I created profile, deleted it and then created again; then forgot about it. Then I wanted to contact a person for...
here it is my code i ran this code, i set a password to the program to allow user to write the image location in computer, but its not taking...
Good day all This is the Schematic of Intercom circuit P.S. you will see "R" Symbol it's just Indicates to the "ohm" unit 2R2 = 2.2 ohm 22R = 22...
Today CEan Gaurav Bhorkar is celebrating his birthday. Wish you many many Happy Returns Of The Day. ๐Ÿ˜€