Entertainment Thread

I am starting this thread in order to make a collection for some good past time entertainment and fun. You are free to post jokes, riddles, videos, links to youtube channels, cool movies, songs, everything entertaining.

I will start.
I am a fan of Russell Peters. Here is a channel for it. He is an indian-canadian comedian. And he is EPIC!!

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Nayan Goenka
    Nayan Goenka
    This is my collection of movies. I want more. Give some advice so that i can see those too. I like scifi-action, end of world type, secret service agent types, superheroes, history based, pure fictions. No love stories please.

PS: Twilight is there because it has good fiction. Thats it. dont judge me on it

Screenshot_1Screenshot_2
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    my best companion:tom and jerry,dragonballz,charlie chaplin,natgeo,discovery.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    There is scream series, Grudge series as well.

These comes under horror genre.
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Here's three from my favourites.
    Hansel & Gretel is fun movie.
    The Magnificent Seven is one great movie, but no movie in the world can beat Godfather series & Scarface.

• vikasjoseph
    vikasjoseph
    home alone 3rd part....
  • vikasjoseph
    vikasjoseph
    home alone series,3rd part a small kid catches criminals and handover to the police..
  • rahul69
    rahul69
    Nayan Goenka
    I am starting this thread in order to make a collection for some good ....
    Watch these if u haven't:
    "Catch me if you can"
    "I am number four"
    "Priest
    (2011)"
    Hope u like these 😉👍
  • vikasjoseph
    vikasjoseph
    HS
  • vikasjoseph
    vikasjoseph
    SF

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hey, if we dual boot or multiple boot our machine with different OS, then does it affect RAM or hard disk at system start up? or effect the performance in...
The whole world is crazy about smart phones specially the young minds are so occupied in upgrading from one mobile to another. They are finding n number of combinations to...
crash test is one of the modern day analysis procedure used to find whether the the vehicle is safer for driving or not and find the tolerance of vehicle towards...
What exactly is the loading effect of capacitor? I found this as one of the main applications of the capacitor in electronic circuits. The book pointed that the capacitor in...
These devices provide a very high degree of isolation between the primary windigns and the secondary windings of the core. They are really robust and offer very high electrical/ galvanic...