Enna rascala..Mind it !

Hello CEans. I hope most of you read the jokes which are on Sardar's (no offence) and now a days on Rajnikanth (no offence) . I am going to share something which is related to Rajnikanth. There is a website of Rajnikanth which runs only without internet connection. No, it is not a joke.

There is a website '#-Link-Snipped-#' which runs only without internet connection.

The visitors will be greeted with "Rajnikanth-he is no ordinary man. This is no ordinary site. It runs on Rajni power'. The only way to enter this site is by switching your internet connection off. An error message will be displayed if you reconnect while you are browsing that website. It says 'Aiyyo !That was unexpected. To keep browsing , switch off your internet.'

Webchutney's creative director Mr. Gurubaksh singh , developed this website. He said 'This move is a tribute to Rajnikath's larger than life image'.

This is the world's first website that runs without internet connection.

I wish Rajnikanth's 'POWER' is utilised in a productive way to develop more 'no-internet-connection-required websites'.

P.S : How about CE being a 'no internet connection required website?'

Replies

• K!r@nS!ngu
    K!r@nS!ngu
    ursplfrnd
    Hello CEans. I hope most of you read the jokes which are on Sardar's (no offence) and now a days on Rajnikanth (no offence) . I am going to share something which is related to Rajnikanth. There is a website of Rajnikanth which runs only without internet connection. No, it is not a joke.

There is a website '#-Link-Snipped-#' which runs only without internet connection.

The visitors will be greeted with "Rajnikanth-he is no ordinary man. This is no ordinary site. It runs on Rajni power'. The only way to enter this site is by switching your internet connection off. An error message will be displayed if you reconnect while you are browsing that website. It says 'Aiyyo !That was unexpected. To keep browsing , switch off your internet.'

Webchutney's creative director Mr. Gurubaksh singh , developed this website. He said 'This move is a tribute to Rajnikath's larger than life image'.

This is the world's first website that runs without internet connection.

I wish Rajnikanth's 'POWER' is utilised in a productive way to develop more 'no-internet-connection-required websites'.

P.S : How about CE being a 'no internet connection required website?'
    Can u explain without internet connection how come it runs ?
  • Dancer_Engineer
    Dancer_Engineer
    Hmmm, interesting!
    But the website is built on Flash application. When you go to the website, the source code simply downloads all data to your PC. It instructs the browser not to display the page until the internet connection is OFF.

Right click, it will show Adobe Flash Player.
    Refresh and it shows an error.
  • ursplfrnd
    ursplfrnd
    K!r@nS!ngu
    Can u explain without internet connection how come it runs ?

Its more like a illusion. When you open this website ' when internet connection is ON' all the data will be loaded into a temporary directory. As in that website it displays to switch off the internet connection to enter this site , users generally switch off their internet connection , by that time all the data will be temporarily stored. So you can view that site offline. I dont think it works when we browse this site in an another system ( with no internet connection ). As the data willnot be loaded because of lack of internet connection this site may not load..Should even test it.
  • K!r@nS!ngu
    K!r@nS!ngu
    Dancer_Engineer
    Hmmm, interesting!
    But the website is built on Flash application. When you go to the website, the source code simply downloads all data to your PC. It instructs the browser not to display the page until the internet connection is OFF.

Funny....
    Anyways good idea...
  • ursplfrnd
    ursplfrnd
    Dancer_Engineer
    Hmmm, interesting!

True. It may sound so simple but the idea of it is what i liked the most.
  • ursplfrnd
    ursplfrnd
    K!r@nS!ngu
    Funny....
    Anyways good idea...
    True !
  • ursplfrnd
    ursplfrnd
    Dancer_Engineer
    Hmmm, interesting!

Is it possible to download the audio files and all other files so fast? Do you know any other website of this type?
  • Dancer_Engineer
    Dancer_Engineer
    It indeed is fun and good to enjoy for a few minutes. I was really surprised, and enjoyed visiting the site.

But from what I read #-Link-Snipped-#, Mr. Gurubaksh Singh stating:
    Singh told PTI that the website is based on a complex algorithm running in the back-end that keeps an eye on the propagation of data packets between two terminals.

"After a few iterations and testing, we cracked the code required to build the world's first website that runs without the internet - a website that runs offline - which is as awesome and unbelievable as miracles and stunts associated or performed by Rajni himself," he said.

Claiming such things, especially when it is associated with such a Respectable Legend. ๐Ÿ˜”
  • Dancer_Engineer
    Dancer_Engineer
    ursplfrnd
    Is it possible to download the audio files and all other files so fast? Do you know any other website of this type?
    I think it is possible, depends on the size of the file.

Nope, I don't know about any other website like this.
  • ursplfrnd
    ursplfrnd
    Dancer_Engineer
    Claiming such things, especially when it is associated with such a Respectable Legend. ๐Ÿ˜”
    True . Making fun of others for making one's business happen is a worst thing. And about Rajnikanth , its mainly because people are jealous of his image and they cant digest the fact that 'Once a bus conductor is now a super star'.
  • lovejeet
    lovejeet
    @ursplfrnd- i guess that fun part is not because people are jealous of him, but because people admire him a lot. why do people perform funny mimic of amitabh bacchan and not uday chopra?? because people take him as role model and try different things of him. ๐Ÿ˜
  • K!r@nS!ngu
    K!r@nS!ngu
    lovejeet
    i guess that fun part is not because people are jealous of him, but because people admire him a lot. why do people perform funny mimic of amitabh bacchan and not uday chopra?? because people take him as role model and try different things of him. ๐Ÿ˜
    Yes. I agree with Lovejeet's words.
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    Nice one... ๐Ÿ˜€
  • ursplfrnd
    ursplfrnd
    lovejeet
    @ursplfrnd- i guess that fun part is not because people are jealous of him, but because people admire him a lot. why do people perform funny mimic of amitabh bacchan and not uday chopra?? because people take him as role model and try different things of him. ๐Ÿ˜
    I dont think what they are doing is admiring. People may mimic Amitab bachan. But i never heard a single Pakao joke about him. People who really admire someone never makes jokes on them...blah blah blah....we are not going to get anything discussing about this..All izz well !
  • lovejeet
    lovejeet
    hehehehe........... specially not for a hardcore fan of him like you.
  • born_star16
    born_star16
    ursplfrnd
    True . Making fun of others for making one's business happen is a worst thing. And about Rajnikanth , its mainly because people are jealous of his image and they cant digest the fact that 'Once a bus conductor is now a super star'.
    It's just for fun nothing else. I don't think these type of things can anyway decrease his popularity. Also, the action in his movies suggest that he can do anything, so why not try to run a website without internet connection. ๐Ÿ˜

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hoover Dam Statistics - Hoover Facts 726.4 feet high (221 m) 1,244 feet wide (379 m) 660 feet (203 m) thick at the base 45 feet (13 m) thick at...
https://fora.tv/series/design_for_the_unexpected
Hi all I am working as a SAN(Storage Area Network) Administrator in IBM. I have been working in this domain for 6 months now. I have an offer of ASE...
Hey guys, am doing a project in welding... Two set of welds .... After testing, i will get any one of the set with superior quality, but how do i...
wants to get the mechanism behind a car working on a chemical reaction.