Engineers!!!

Four Engineers and a Broken Car

There are four engineers travelling in a car; a mechanical engineer, a chemical engineer, an electrical engineer and a computer engineer.

The car breaks down.

"Sounds to me as if the pistons have seized. We'll have to strip down the engine before we can get the car working again", says the mechanical engineer.

"Well", says the chemical engineer, "it sounded to me as if the fuel might be contaminated. I think we should clear out the fuel system."

"I thought it might be an grounding problem", says the electrical engineer, "or maybe a faulty plug lead."

They all turn to the computer engineer who has said nothing and say: "Well, what do you think?"

"Ummm - perhaps if we all get out of the car and get back in again?" ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜›โ€‹

Replies

• Mr.Don
    Mr.Don
    haha Ishan posted this previously in LoooooOOOONG. ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜›
  • Whats In Name
    Whats In Name
    Oh I didn't knew.

Moderators can delete this thread.. ๐Ÿ˜
  • Mr.Don
    Mr.Don
    Hey no problem. no need of deleting it. It's in looooong thread .nice post.
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    lol i think it will be more better if he says "let see the condition of it using my lap"
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    He he nice man... Anywayz... ๐Ÿ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

What browser are you using? Which is the best according to you?
is anyone tell me the difference of simple and compound pendulum please reply soon
Sometimes we try and think over and over for that one word which can be an alternative for our sentence or phrase. Look it up,I found it really helpful and...
is any one tell me the difference between simple and compound pendulum as well as thier definations
Blunders are what make life truly awesome. ๐Ÿ˜ Happy Birthday Blunderboy! ๐Ÿ˜ Have a blast today! ๐ŸŽ‰