Engineers joining Infosys / WIPRO / TCS - connect with each other!

CEans,

An idea clicked in my mind few minutes ago and that's why I'm starting this thread. How about connecting people who got placed through campus recruitment in INFOSYS / WIPRO / TCS ? You can get connected to each other through CE even before you meet each other in the office 😀

Sounds nice? We'll begin with the IT majors because they recruit in bulk [​IMG] , so the chances are that we'll get more people over here.

-The Big K-

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    [Bump]

I was wondering if we can have few people connect with each other here! Anyone? Say 'aye'! 😁
  • vijasdey88
    vijasdey88
    YES i want to connect with freshers joining TCS and IBM as well.
    I am in final year electronics engg in V.J.T.I..I have been placed in TCS and IBM.
    Friends pls guide me as to which of the two is better. The factors which i would like you to consider is stability of job, learning opportunities and growth.
  • vijasdey88
    vijasdey88
    TCS or IBM....

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Compiled list of mini project ideas for mechanical engineering along with a summary of each project and estimated cost.
This is for all those Linux fans out there, who have to put up with Windows just because their jobs demand the usage of MS-Office, et al. Applications which are...
Hi . all the Crazy people out Here, m a Mechanical Er from Mumbai. Its Gr8 to be among u guys hope vll have many gr8 Discusns and fun too.
Friends, I was writing an article for CE - Help section and thought of this - "Why would anyone join CE". The obvious answers are "It's cool, its free...etc." However,...
hello friends, i am using my notebook over a local area network. if i share my disk partition, can any one of you explain me how to give selective access...