'Engineers Day' Quiz : Results + Fun Facts

On September 15, we conducted a small quiz for all the registered members of #-Link-Snipped-#. We think the level of quiz questions varied between easy to moderate. We know all of you enjoyed answering the quiz just as much we enjoyed creating it for you. Answers to the quiz are available on: Engineers' Day Quiz's Correct Answers Are Here!

Many of you asked us to keep conducting such quizzes and contests on regular basis. We say 'Yes', next one is coming soon!

Fun facts about the engineers day quiz: -

1. There were a total of 661 quiz takers from among the registered members of CrazyEngineers IO.

2. Stats
  • 5 members scored big 0 😐
  • 24 members answered just one question right
  • 50 members answered only two questions right
  • 187 members got answers ALL RIGHT! πŸ‘
...and we picked up three lucky winners from among these 187 top scorers and their names are

Winners
​
  • Gaurvi Goyal
  • Deepak Bhopatkar
  • Sumukh Madgaonkar
Congratulations Gauravi, Deepak and Sumukh! You have won -
  • A Samsung Evo+ 32 GB MicroSD Card
  • A CrazyEngineers T-Shirt of your choice ( Round Neck OR Pro ) from IO Store: #-Link-Snipped-#
We will be in touch with you over email.
------------------------------------

ONE MORE THING
We know you love to win; and we are on a quest to make every engineer a winner in their respective fields. That's the reason we've created CrazyEngineers IO. If you are not a member of CrazyEngineers IO, click -> #-Link-Snipped-#!

We're already in the process of creating one more contest and it will be EXCLUSIVE for the members of CE-IO. Keep an eye on your mailbox for next announcement!

Replies

• Sumukh Madgaonkar
    Sumukh Madgaonkar
    πŸ˜πŸ‘
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Congratulations to all the winners! Well done! πŸŽ‰
  • abhijit basak
    abhijit basak
    i would love to those five fellows who scored zero ........... though we have forgotten ARYABHATTA but I think those people may be intentionally scored zero for giving tribute to ARYABHATTA.
  • Chethan AL
    Chethan AL
    congrats to winners
  • Nikhil Navare
    Nikhil Navare
    Congratulations to all winners and all 187 who scored the max.
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Congrats to all winners
  • sreelekha edam
    sreelekha edam
    congratulations to all the winners.........
  • Sidharth Suresh
    Sidharth Suresh
    Congrats winners!!!!..deservingπŸ˜€
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    All the winners have been contacted on their email. Please respond at your earliest to claim your prizes.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    congrats to all the winners πŸ˜€ I am hopeful i am not in that score 0 πŸ˜›
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Congratulations to the Winners !
    I missed this contest πŸ˜”
  • Jagadeesh Kumar
    Jagadeesh Kumar
    Congratulations to the Winners
  • Kartik Halnor
    Kartik Halnor
    congo to all WINNERSπŸŽ‰πŸ˜πŸ˜€
  • Kavya sree Reddy
    Kavya sree Reddy
    first of all congrats to all who had participated in this contest and heart fully cogrates to the winners and iam feeling bad because i missed it...
  • Kartik Halnor
    Kartik Halnor
    Whatever we does'nt make it's no matter, but some one who pay special time for that and gives these best thats way of prove to them self from diff from others . so agin congratuation to all winners...................
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    k.kavya sree reddy
    iam feeling bad because i missed it
    No need to worry. We are working on making this a regular thing. Please look for our official announcement in the next few days.
  • Kavya sree Reddy
    Kavya sree Reddy
    Ankita Katdare
    No need to worry. We are working on making this a regular thing. Please look for our official announcement in the next few days.
    thank u mam
  • rahulreddy21
    rahulreddy21
    congrats!!!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I've been hearing from multiple sources that Reliance Jio Gigafiber is about to launch and the initial speed reviews are incredible! Those who have gotten early access seem to be...
Just because I think this weekend would be the best for sharing my experience, I am deliberately opening the knot of the memory-sack containing all bitter-sweet (mostly sweet) snippets which...
For the benefit of some newbies that go on posting PMM schemes: Engineering Dead-Ends: A Gallery of Perpetual Motion Machines
After graduating from IIT Mumbai and doing his MBA from IIM Bangalore, Ashish Goel joined McKinsey & Company as Engagement Manager and led project teams across banking, healthcare and real...
Following its recent launch in Hong Kong, Motorola has unveiled E3 Power in the country in budget category of Rs.7999. It comes with Reliance Jio Preview offer and many goodies...