Engineer's Attitude

How much is 2 + 2.
Chartered Accountant : 4.
Doctor : Approximately 4.
Judge : It should be 4.
Politician : We will make it 4.
Lawyer : We will show it 4.

SOFTWARE ENGINEER : The Code is running , I have debugged all the errors and resolved them, I think this time we will definitely get the answer and deliver it to the client within the given timeframe without any loopholes….. and………. Oh no we got an exception!!….Looks like it is data issue….Did you give the inputs correctly…I think there is some problem with the no of digits it has….!! Lets put try catch and I’m sure that will solve all our problems….😉 and…………PM /TL:--- Cut the crap and finish it by the end of the dayL

ENGINEER : TELL ME HOW MUCH U WANT IT TO BE 😉😎

Replies

• sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    Oh well thats a software engineers point of view not all engineers,well other engineers work in a complete diffrent environment!!!
  • Differential
    Differential
    awsome ! 😀
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    I thought Software Engineers are a part of Engineering and Engineers. Guess I was wrong.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Its awesome Y -Not.
    😎
  • gohm
    gohm
    very funny, however we ALL know 2+2=apple

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i have qualified in gate with obc category woth following details branch: electronics and communication all india rank 2511 percentile 94.11 gate score 444 score out of 100 is 35.66...
I have completed my B.Tech "Electronics and Communication" Engineering in 2008. I got is 53% in total.Actually I have 22 backlogs in total, but I have managed to complete 20...
How might a bike starts and improve speed when gear added and raised.whts might be the basic phenomenon of petrol converting to mechanical energy?
Now this is very interesting.. All these are hugely popular and famous people, and you should have no issues recognising them. What connects all these people?? Good luck!!
An electrolyte behaves as an electrically conductive medium. so in lead acid batterry electrolyte will short two electrode. plz explain what happend with the electrode????