Engineers are doers not writers - Right! No, have pen will write

Many engineers freeze when they put a pen to paper, if at all they get off a key board to put pen to paper.

Here are two methods suggested to get that ink (and thoughts) flowing:
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Gurjap
    Gurjap
    Allow me to say, this is in vain. Original thinking isn't linear or organized, and it certainly can't be learned.
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Gurjap
    Allow me to say, this is in vain. Original thinking isn't linear or organized, and it certainly can't be learned.
    It is not about thinking but about how to remove blocks to thinking.
  • Gurjap
    Gurjap
    Well, you can't do that without thinking!! 😀
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Creation is original. However, the tools of creativity can be learnt.
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Pakmei
    Pakmei
    Gurjap
    Well, you can't do that without thinking!! 😀
    Like the workers of chernobil??
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Pakmei
    Like the workers of chernobil??
    #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi Folks, It's been a while, and I'm not sure how to start this. Yet, here goes nothing. Everyday you keep coming online; You take time to explore the internet,...
MEDICAL FAIR INDIA Continues on Successful Course Numerous Co-op Exhibitors Confirmed from Asia, Europe and the USA The 18th MEDICAL FAIR INDIA 2012, International Exhibition and Conference on Diagnostics, Medical...
Now school kids are getting into hard core development through games. The raspberry foundations essay into roping in kid power seems to be paying off. Read this BBC news item...
I am rather cluless about internet privacy issues. There appears to be a major concern over GOOGLE's proposed 'unified field theory'. I came across this article that seems to circumvent...
Hi guys, I have two laptops Dell with charger 90W -- 19.5V(4.5V) and one HP with charger 65W -- 18.5V(3.5A) . I am going home and don't want to carry...