Engineering Quiz [CrazyEngineers IO] - Discussions

Done with the quiz? Tell us your opinion and feedback about the quality of questions, prizes, things we can do to make it more interesting et al.

PS: DO NOT DISCUSS QUESTIONS and ANSWERS. Others could still be taking the quiz.

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    The Quiz is ON! Looking forward to hear all your opinions here. Speak up, people!
  • Amit Jha
    Amit Jha
    #-Link-Snipped-# Mam and @Kaustabh Katdare Sir,

I just finished the quiz and i think the number of questions should be increased to 10. We want more.
    Further, a timer should be introduced to take into account who finished the quiz first.
    The questions were pretty amazing and i would like CE to host quiz events like these at regular interval ( like on monthly basis). It will build a good positive competitive environment as well as will let us win prizes ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜.

Now coming to the point,
    I want to win the Sony's Headphone and Cool New CE T shirt .....
    ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
    Hope luck favors me this time!!!!
  • Subhankar Maiti
    Subhankar Maiti
    I just finished the quiz and this was really very easy.
    My suggestion on quiz is that please organize the different quiz for different streams.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    subhankar.i.e
    I just finished the quiz and this was really very easy.
    My suggestion on quiz is that please organize the different quiz for different streams.
    Discipline specific quiz sounds like a good idea; but the efforts are going to be huge. Let's see if we can make it happen.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Amazing response to the quiz, guys! Good going. Hundreds of entries within first 2 hours.

Interestingly, only a handful seem to have gotten all 5 answers correct. Looking forward to more entries.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Take a look at the statistics (between 10 to 11:30 am) -

Screen Shot 2016-10-02 at 11.59.06 AM

50 = all 5 answers correct.
  • Syed Mohammed Ali
    Syed Mohammed Ali
    Hello there guys the quiz was quite good, some more questions should be inducted and prizes too, it will be good that stream related or specific branch related questions may be included.

Hope my answers are correct ๐Ÿ‘
  • jayraj senjaliya
    jayraj senjaliya
    i m completed my quiz round but some of few quation are not mentioned for civil branch or civil engineer because its important for technical part in aptitude test or campus aptityde test so plz metmetion all the branch wise MCQ
    Thnk you
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Done with the quiz? Tell us your opinion and feedback about the quality of questions, prizes, things we can do to make it more interesting et al.

PS: DO NOT DISCUSS QUESTIONS and ANSWERS. Others could still be taking the quiz.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Thank you for your feedback, people. We are noting it down and will be soon implementing all the constructive suggestions.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    BTW, here's a screenshot of the statistics taken around 3:00 PM -

Screen Shot 2016-10-02 at 5.49.50 PM

Interesting, right?

People who scored 0 > People who scored 50
  • alo timmy
    alo timmy
    Nice questions
  • Dheeraj Satokia
    Dheeraj Satokia
    Quiz was really good but as an engineering quiz it has to be different questions for different branches and if no. of question will incresed that quiz will became more good and intresting....
  • SREENIDHI THACHOLI
    SREENIDHI THACHOLI
    Done.It was simple and nice .Though the number of questions were less I think we get more updated with latest technology news and sometimes with the basics too.Anyway the idea of quiz contest is great...
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Final 45 minutes left. Quiz to be closed at 10:00 PM (IST).

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Ask yourself before you get inside a story of excitement built upon engineering, what did you do when you were 14? When I asked myself, I knew I did many...
Students often get distracted by a bunch of sites to follow for choosing their dream schools. While the fall session has just begun a month back, the next session form...
Project Description: The project will create an automatic irrigation system that can maintain the amount of water to be used using ultrasonic sensing to measure the water level. the device...
Hi CEans, This post is a simple Thank You note to all the moderators of CrazyEngineers for building this amazing and extremely helpful website. I want to give special thanks...