Engineering Questions.

Hi there, basically I've been off college for a few weeks and recently came back. We've just been given an assignment, and I'm a bit stumped on a few of the question, and although we've been taught (I was off for a few lessons due to illness) I just have no idea where to start with the questions. I'll post them here and hopefully somebody could give me a bit of advice on them. 😀

Question 1;

Describe in detail the construction of a solar panel as an external power source including the P-N junction and what is meant by P-type and N-type semiconductor materials. Include typical applications and justify why they are used in these small or large scale operations.

Question 2;

a) Describe the properties and application of a solid conductor including an accurate definition of a conducting material defining atomic structure.
b) Describe the properties and application of a solid insulator including an accurate definition of a insulating material defining atomic structure.
c) Choose an application of a liquid or gas conductor and detail the use of the material
Choose an application of a liquid or gas insulator and detail the use of the material

Basically task 1 I can't find nothing on the construction of solar panels as an external power source, and I'm somewhat confsused as to what my teacher wants from me for this question. Question 2 is basically the same I know what solid conductors etc.. are, but finding information hard to come by when it comes to application and properties.

Thanks in advance. 😀

Replies

• narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    search in google and in your books buddy
    it have to do by yourself so you can learn something please understand me
    CE is not for doing your works
    and be free to ask if you struck at any point

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello fellow Engineers/Fraggers 😎 If you're an Engineering grad then you might have come across this fabulous and highly addictive game. Hostelers especially. I'll cut to the pro talk then....
Why triangles not squares,rectangles or other geometric shapes are the strongest. The shape is commonly used to supports, trusses, etc. in buildings, but why triangle???
Hello, i have a seminar to present 1st week of April and need a topic based on Neural networks (Artificial intelligence). Thanks Engineers.
Hi everyone ! i am a bit confused .It's my final semester Electrical Engg.I have to take GRE before competing under graduation but the problem is that whether should i...
hi m doing 3rd year engineering in computer science,i get an paper presentation in network security,how can i do tat plzz help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!