Engineering Fun - 10 Interesting Facts About Engineers & Engineering

Check it out here:

#-Link-Snipped-#

I am sure you would love it.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

NASA is using Nexus S phones to upgrade volleyball-sized Synchronized Position Hold, Engage, Reorient, Experimental Satellites nicknamed "SPHERES" originally developed by MIT. The phones help the robotic satellites perform tasks...
I heard the campus placement procedure is as follows: 1. Test 2. Technical Interview 3. HR Interview No GD Round. (Please confirm this.) The test consists of following sections: 1....
Bajaj Auto is a globally renowned company. The company is the fourth largest in the world in manufacturing two- and three- wheeler vehicles. It visits campuses across India for recruiting...
hi all, can u share which schools have you applied...i applied here:- 1.michigann ann arbor 2.penn state univ 3.virginiatech 4.texas a&m for the course industrial & systems engineering...anybody has idea...
Last year we heard the news about Facebook conducting campus placement drives across the 7 Indian Institutes of Technology colleges. "The interview for some of the 13 short-listed students will...