Engineering E-books

HI engineers,

I think (a turkish site)has the best collection of engineering ebooks for all disciplines that we can download. visit it and tell me if there is any better site for download

Replies

• rkc007
    rkc007
    Can you send me tha link
  • the number
    the number
    hi there
    thanks for this post
    can you help his friend by show the link of this boooooooooooooooks
    accept trafic
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    Thread Closed

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I need some mini projects in electronics and communication engineering (ECE) .Can anyone help me please.Its urgent We are the first batch of our college so we have no seniors...
hi everyone................... i am a final year student of the instrumentation discipline. My group has decided to automate the DM(demineralize water plant) using PLC and SCADA as the final year...
hi am vivek nv i am doing ma mechanical engineering in india. i would like to get a project so that i would be more interested in my studies.so kindly...
hello everyone, since long i joined this great site as i like all the wonders our engineers have given to this world and also feel thankful to all those who...
CEans, Remember that, CrazyEngineers is an international forum. You are in the company of the best and the brightest engineers from all over the world including engineering students & enthusiasts...