Engineering Branch for Daughter

Now a days which engineering branches are most popular in girls.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    VinayKumar Gupta
    Now a days which engineering branches are most popular in girls.
    That's bit difficult to answer without any access to the admission stats. Instead of looking for the popular engineering branch, why not let your daughter select the branch of her choice? It'd help her in the longer run.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Rather than getting admission into the branch which is popular ask her about her interesting field and let her go with that branch. Now a days there is nothing like specific branch for girls they can get job easily in all fields. 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Let say we have 20 tons of coal and its calorific value is 8000 btu/lb, now how far a plant can be installed that the energy consumed on its carrying...
Greetings from the middle of no where, I am Chief Engineer for a TV station in Minot, ND, You might have heard of us do to the massive flood we...
Would any body help me in my project microcontroller based power factor auto control system?
can any one give us some innovative idea on which we work for our final year project. some innovative idea............. plzz
Dear Friends, Please let me know some of the new burning innovative idea for final year engg.... i have given a great amount of time in thinking about the project...