Engineering A Safer And Greener Tomorrow - Event Ideas Needed

Can you pls suggest some ideas for our annual unified techno-managerial cultural symposium???
This year our theme is "Engineering a Safer and Greener Tomorrow". Also suggest some interesting working models for our electrical engineering branch. Audience will be mainly engineering students and professors.

Replies

• Twinklinglaze
    Twinklinglaze
    Can you pls suggest some ideas for our annual unified techno-managerial cultural symposium???
    This year our theme is "Engineering a Safer and Greener Tomorrow". Also suggest some interesting working models for our electrical engineering branch. Audience will be mainly engineering students and professors.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I've moved your threads to CE Events section and merged them. Not sure what exactly you mean by working models. Could you elaborate a bit?
  • Twinklinglaze
    Twinklinglaze
    previous year our seniors made an electric train and it was an huge success... iam expecting something like that...
    first i planned to do a small hydroelectric power plant but i dont think it works...
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Twinklinglaze
    previous year our seniors made an electric train and it was an huge success... iam expecting something like that...
    first i planned to do a small hydroelectric power plant but i dont think it works...
    How about a study project based on uses of geo-thermal energy? It would be quite an interesting topic. Electric Train isn't a new concept. You might also work on developing a system to effectively use wind power.
  • Twinklinglaze
    Twinklinglaze
    Geo-thermal is good but last year we had a full section based non renewable resources and generation. we also made models of geothermal plants. So we cant do it again.
  • Twinklinglaze
    Twinklinglaze
    Actually we need something that actually works so that we can show our audience that we are true engineers we have great ideas and also have skills to realize them ourselves.
    Other ideas are also invited.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Twinklinglaze
    Geo-thermal is good but last year we had a full section based non renewable resources and generation. we also made models of geothermal plants. So we cant do it again.
    When it comes to green engineering; geo-thermal and wind power are your best bets in my opinion. Can you and your team devise a system to effectively use wind power to light street lights on highways? That'd be quite useful and interesting as well.
  • Twinklinglaze
    Twinklinglaze
    yeah that's a nice one.. we will surely consider that one..

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Here is a medifire link for catiav5 tutorials:- https://www.mediafire.com/?3a87oabst5x9s password: rathee hope u guys like it...
Here is the link:- https://www.mediafire.com/?ah5hrsf98sv8h Password: rathee hope u guys like it
im totally confused on how to start with my preparations for GATE.. currently i have finished my 3rd semester and my branch is mechanical,i have got the study materials from...
I saw the Mahindra Navistar Trucks advertisement. The ad says that the new Trucks are changing the Indian Truck schene. The looks of the Navistar are better than the TATA...
i have a project to design a calculator with the hyperterminal by writing a source code and compile it with the CodeWarrior. i am using the motorolla S12E128. i have...