Engineer Prithviraj Chavan Becomes The Chief Minister Of Maharashtra, India

It's commonly believed that Indian politicians aren't educated. However, Prithviraj Chavan is all set to change that belief.

The newly crowned Chief Minister of Maharashtra State, Er. Prithviraj Chavan is B.E.(Hons), M.S. Educated at B.I.T.S., Pilani, Rajasthan and University of California, Berkeley, U.S.A. He's done research in Computerisation of Indian languages.

What do you think? Can this engineer perform better than others (non-Engineers)? Voice your opinion in this thread.

Replies

• aj_onduty
    aj_onduty
    So, they are convinced that engineers can maintain and regulate better than businessmen!
    Engineers rock!
    Prithviraj has a history of great working ability in the Centre. He starts his day with a game of badminton at 6am and turns the lights off in his office at about 2am. And he perfectly enjous it!
    Hope he would make engineers shine in Politics!
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Yeah, definitely Biggie. Engineers are well educated, well qualified and sharper than the others, isn't it? See our CE shows our the Engineers will be 😀 I Personally have a strong belief in Engineers, Lawyers and Civil Services men. They always do their best.
    Previous Chief Minister Ashok Chawhan was out due to frauding.
    Its very common for the Government to remove the people after doing frauds. But they don't think while giving charge to them. Its bad and sad on its part 😔
    Seems Mr. Prithviraj Chavan is well qualified, Hope he will do his best.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Dear Sir or madam, ​ We are seek for distributor and explore the opportunity to cooperate with you on the business of GstarCAD in your market.​ GstarCAD is a Fast,...
harp (v): To repeat tediously; to go on and on about something herald (n): A royal proclaimer; a harbinger A robin is sometimes viewed as a herald of spring; its...
impresario (n): A person who manages public entertainments(especially operas, but other events as well) incendiary (adj): Used for setting property on fire; tending to arouse passion of anger; inflammatory intrigue...
overture (n): Opening move; preliminary offer In music, an overture is composition that introduces a larger work, often by weaving together bits and pieces of what is to come. oxymoron...
Hi CrazyEngineers, I know there is not a lot of love for someone who does engineering without a degree, but please bare with me. Ill try to keep this short....