Engineer Entrepreneurs - Share your age & name of your startup

A great way to feel inspired is by seeing what others (who are probably much younger or older than you) are doing.

Share in this thread -

1. Your age
2. Name of your startup

PS: Don't mention links so that this doesn't become a spam thread.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

We are surrounded by 100s of women entrepreneur stories. Right from the local boutique shop to the famous likes of Preetha Reddy or Kiran Mazumdar Shaw. There stories are special...
First of all, do you believe in the potential of Network Marketing or Multi-level Marketing? For the un-initiated : 'Networking Marketing' is a marketing strategy where the sales force is...
[h=6]Hi Friends ,I found this story...it's awesome..Plz do read it till the end.. When things in your life seem, almost too much to handle, When 24 Hours in a day...
A social entrepreneur recognizes a social problem and uses entrepreneurial principles to organize, create and manage a venture to achieve social change. Such startups are called social ventures. I heard...
What does it take to be a self-made billionaire? It takes more than mere intelligence. It takes more than 'the guts'. It's rarely about the luck factor. According to me...