Energy efficient model for final year electrical engineering

hiiiii i m pooja,and i m doing my 3rd yr b.tech wid electrical engineering branch...

i just wan to make a model for my final yr ,plz do suggest some your ideas related to this...i wanna make an energy efficient model...means less input can give more output...

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Hi pooja, Could you share with us your project idea details so that we can help you better?
    Do you mean methods for making things energy efficient? Correct me if I am wrong.
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    po0_37
    hiiiii i m pooja,and i m doing my 3rd yr b.tech wid electrical engineering branch...i just wan to make a model for my final yr ,plz do suggest some your ideas related to this...i wanna make an energy efficient model...means less input can give more output...
    There is no free lunch. Please do not get into projects that violate laws of thermodynamics. It will be a waste of time.
    Onthe other hand, anything that is more efficient than existing systems is always welcome. How about a supercapacitor based solar powered LED night light?
  • po0_37
    po0_37
    that sounds good,but can you give somewhat details" on super capacitor based on solar powered LED night light"..???
    so that i can work on this...
  • po0_37
    po0_37
    AbraKaDabra
    Hi pooja, Could you share with us your project idea details so that we can help you better?
    Do you mean methods for making things energy efficient? Correct me if I am wrong.
    I M sorry i think u r getting confused,i asked idea on projects on which i can work on them,i m not working on them....
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    po0_37
    I M sorry i think u r getting confused,i asked idea on projects on which i can work on them,i m not working on them....
    Energy Efficient Model does not ring a bell for us. You have to be specific in asking questions. All engineers here can help you if you elaborate and share with us what is it exactly that you are looking for. 👍
  • po0_37
    po0_37
    AbraKaDabra
    Energy Efficient Model does not ring a bell for us. You have to be specific in asking questions. All engineers here can help you if you elaborate and share with us what is it exactly that you are looking for. 👍
    okay, i mean i wanna make eco friendly project that can help us to work on them,so that i can do modification,.....
  • po0_37
    po0_37
    bioramani
    There is no free lunch. Please do not get into projects that violate laws of thermodynamics. It will be a waste of time.
    Onthe other hand, anything that is more efficient than existing systems is always welcome. How about a supercapacitor based solar powered LED night light?
    sir, what about generator???from where i can get full details on generator?each and everything i want to know..plz help me

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i have no working experience, give me chance to involve and get some for our goods 😀
Any online gaming lovers on the forum? Have you played Lord of Ultima? any reviews? -CB
Other virus will affect computer that being affected by DNS charger virus. The virus was a part of an online advertising scam, luring users into thinking they're on a safe...
The simplest computer is composed of a Hard Disk, a Microprocessor and Input/Output devices. The evolution of I/O devices is closely connected to the evolution of Operating Systems. We can...
i m working with shipping company as an IT person.