End Task

What exactly a "End task" feature do(Task Manager) which a "Close" Feature can't?

Why doesn't simply closing a non-responding document works?😕

Replies

• ramana_slv
    ramana_slv
    "End task" means to end the particluar task only.
    But the task run in several process. when ever you stop all process under the task then the task end easily with out EndNow warning. I am poor in english please understand my words...........
  • rishi0922
    rishi0922
    Well I think 'endtask' ends all the threads related to that process we are trying to close, which the simple 'close' process dosen't do that.....
  • anandkumarjha
    anandkumarjha
    Rightly said by rishi,i would like to add to this that as we know that a simple task comparises of several threads and the main threads end at the last after closing all of its child threads so if we simply close then it will close each threads one by one and it takes long time but if we command "endtask",it close the complete task suddenly .
    IF u have further doubt feel free to ask
  • xxxabhash007
    xxxabhash007
    This force to stop the running thread is called "abort" whereas close option just sends the request to end the thread.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Ferrari engineers have developed F10 simulator that lets your experience the joy of driving an F10 virtually and also compete with others on the Fiorano circuit. The simulator is available...
BAE's Military Air Solutions (MAS) will cut about 700 jobs over the next few days. At the company’s Farnborough facility, 55 jobs could be slashed because of the government’s 2009...
What is thread?? How blocking of threads can be possible????
this is the code that i have wrote for deleting multiple rows from database. but on pressing delete button instead of deleting a selected row it comes back to the...
gaffe (g): A social blunder; an embarrassing mistake; a faux pas In some cultures, burping after you eat is considered a sign that you liked the meal, in Western culture,...