Encourage Creativity - Video

CEans... Awesome Video... Not even a minute... Do watch this... πŸ˜€
[video=facebook;1790292321933]https://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=1790292321933&oid=260164476520[/video]

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Here's my view:

In order to encourage 'creativity', the car owner takes care of the expenses to put the kid in school. The school asks the kid to mug up every thing and reproduce it in exam papers - thereby leaving no scope for his creativity. Over the period of time, the kid grows up by getting brainwashed in the process of 'mugging & reproducing'. Joins a software firm πŸ˜› .

The world changers were all school dropouts. School systems kill the creative geniuses.

Your views?
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    The_Big_K
    Here's my view:

In order to encourage 'creativity', the car owner takes care of the expenses to put the kid in school. The school asks the kid to mug up every thing and reproduce it in exam papers - thereby leaving no scope for his creativity. Over the period of time, the kid grows up by getting brainwashed in the process of 'mugging & reproducing'. Joins a software firm πŸ˜› .

The world changers were all school dropouts. School systems kill the creative geniuses.

Your views?
    Agreed 100% Whole Heartedly!!! 😁 Drop-outs Rock!!! 😁 But these companies see marks, not creativity! πŸ˜”

PS: Thanks Biggie, for making this a separate thread!
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    yes you all guys are right i too agree with all the statements
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    My own memories of my old Andhra University were different. A single sprawling campus. Labs distributed all over. PhD students at work round the clock on various areas. Juniors pitching in to help. Quite often building our own instruments. Visiting Nobel Laureates talking about earth quakes, astronomy, nuclear science, and in one case, physics in the kitchen. People like JBS Haldane as regular visitors. Creativity classes off hours. Loads of fun.
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    bioramani
    My own memories of my old Andhra University were different. A single sprawling campus. Labs distributed all over. PhD students at work round the clock on various areas. Juniors pitching in to help. Quite often building our own instruments. Visiting Nobel Laureates talking about earth quakes, astronomy, nuclear science, and in one case, physics in the kitchen. People like JBS Haldane as regular visitors. Creativity classes off hours. Loads of fun.
    Sir, in your days, it was good. No bad stuffs. Now just for protection, these colleges have banned everything. And the dawn of Social Networking over Internet, made life insecure. πŸ˜” These are the main reasons for having a hell here... πŸ˜”

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

πŸ˜‰iam searching for a nice guy
Lenovo IdeaPad P1 Tablet has been introduced. The tablet runs Windows 7 operating system which makes it sluggish, bulky and difficult to use without a physical keyboard. Read our coverage...
Narayan Murthy, while speaking at IIT-Gandhinagar said that the Indian Institutes Of Technology and IIMs have lost their old sheen. The institutes do not focus on research and there are...
MAXX Super MX424 is a super budget phone with a 2200mAH mega battery. With this big battery, the Maxx Super MX424 offers about 11-16 hours of talk time. Other regular...
I am final year diploma student with electrical background ,I want a project idea which is interesting which i can take up as academic project.