Emerging trends in Automobile Engineering

I want to share the following thread CEans:
#-Link-Snipped-#

Yes its all about the emerging trends of automobile industry.They had described that their main aim is to bring out maximum efficiency from the engine.For attaining that much efficiency , They had explained four emerging trends that will improve the efficiency.They are downsizing,downspeeding,boosting,direct fuel injection.I know a little detail that boosting involves the usage of turbocharger and supercharger.And direct injection also had been a talk in the recent talks and I dont know about downsizing and down speeding.Is downsizing involves the reduction of size of engine¿
what does the downspeeding means¿Also pour in your suggestions on it so that it can help me to enhance my knowledge and it also enhances your knowledge.Lets flood in CEans.I am waitingggggggg?

Replies

• Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Guys check this and answer if you know!!!!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The Indus Entrepreneurs Conference (Tiecon Nagpur 2014), the biggest entrepreneurial summit in the central India has been announced and it will happen on 1st and 2nd February 2014.23-24 August, 2014....
The next version of Google's mobile operating system, Android 4.4 will be officially called 'KitKat'. Google's SVP, Sundar Pichai has officially confirmed via Google+ & Twitter that Google will go...
I am a final year Automobile engineering student and I now has a chance to study "design of jigs,fixtures and press tools" .I want to give a short brief on...
This Thread is all about the latest technical terms which are the buzzwords or are on Trend.......Being Techical guys, it's gud to be familiar with these terms.... Contributions from all...
Can anybody please tell me new applications for the Electrolytic Iron Powder. Basic powder properties are as below: Purity- >99% Particle Shape: Irregular Particle shape: Can be available in different...