Embedded Systems project for CSE?

Hello,

I am doing my final year of engineering in computer Science.

I would like to work in embedded systems for my final year project
but i have few questions before I take any step further :

1.Firstly, Am I being too adventurous in choosing embedded systems as I am a Cse student ?

2.Secondly,is it really possible for CSE students to implement embedded systems project
within a duration of around 8 months(2 semesters) ?

3. Are there any ideas or projects which can be implemented without having DEEEP knowledge of
Electronics? ( I am ready to learn and implement as many things as possible)

I can think of projects like Food ordering system in which a Customer can order food in a hotel with the help of a gadget like device placed on his/her table which in turn sends a message to the kitchen along with the table no.

But its all in my head and being in a time limit of around 8 months ( 2 semesters) I find it pretty risky to proceed without taking any advice.

I would really love to get some help and also would like to know some project ideas for cse people in embedded field.

Thank you.!

Replies

• Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    I will tag #-Link-Snipped-# , he is very well-versed in Embedded electronics. He can guide you here.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    1.Firstly, Am I being too adventurous in choosing embedded systems as I am a Cse student ?
    I have different thought, I think CS engineer can be better embedded engineer if he starts learning about electronics.CS engineer can write better code. So don't worry about that you can do it.

2.Secondly,is it really possible for CSE students to implement embedded systems project
    within a duration of around 8 months(2 semesters) ?
    If you are going to implement the idea you are planning then I think there is no major electronics part you have to deal. You can do it within your time.

Go ahead with this idea. Feel free to ask anytime, anything.
  • suyash deshmukh
    suyash deshmukh
    #-Link-Snipped-# Thank you for those encouraging words..

But currently we dropped the project idea I mentioned in earlier post as we didn't find it productive.

So we are still in the searching phase for new ideas for embedded projects.

Please let me know if u come across any ideas which will be suitable to implement.

Thank you very much.!
  • bhupika
    bhupika
    Hello
    i am final year student of computer science and engineering.
    i want help for final year project.
    i want to know what are the different types of project like inventory project, embedded , project related to networking.
    and how to decide on the programming language.
    also suggest some innovative idea for the project
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Hello #-Link-Snipped-# ,We have dedicated threads for project ideas, here you go :
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • AZHAGUMUTHU SAM
    AZHAGUMUTHU SAM
    hai bhupika i am final year students in computer science. embedded Project ideas u can send me
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Azhagumuthu
    hai bhupika i am final year students in computer science. embedded Project ideas u can send me
    Hello #-Link-Snipped-# ! Have a look at below quoted post
    Abhishek Rawal
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • AZHAGUMUTHU SAM
    AZHAGUMUTHU SAM
    very thank u sir.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Bajaj has launched KTM 390 Duke in Indian markets. The bike's conceived and developed at Bajaj facilities in India and is said to be highly localized. The price of Bajaj...
can you help me about our capstone? it's a project where we design our own structural building. and We need to involve some factors that could bring a problem to...
Do you plan to visit or study in the UK? Be ready to throw £3,000 right away to the British Government. By the end of this year - every visitor...
Scientists & engineers at Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) have been working on the the Mars Orbiter Mission aka MOM for several months now and it's expected that the 'Mangalyaan'...
After the Indian Government made it compulsory for everyone to install the DTH service at home, we opted for Tata Sky in order to make our lives 'Zingalala'. But it's...