embedded robotics

hi...i m a b.tech(ec) 2nd year student........i want to persue a course in embedded robotics........i have not studied a single word of microprocessors till yet....will the course be benefitial for me......and if yes...from where should i do it.(in ncr region)

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    digvijay 112
    hi...i m a b.tech(ec) 2nd year student........i want to persue a course in embedded robotics........i have not studied a single word of microprocessors till yet....will the course be benefitial for me......and if yes...from where should i do it.(in ncr region)
    Well its not necessary to study the subject for practical but yes if you have basic idea then you can do it easily. The filed you had choose is really good and go ahead in that if you are interested in Embedded and Robotics.

I have no idea about NCR but there may be lot of institutes. Ceans from NCR can help you to find out.
  • kumarashish
    kumarashish
    hpes summer trannig in ncr region (jss noida) you should ragisterd.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Ford, Ford and Ford. This is what being heard everywhere. Reason? Ford Figo getting awarded the car of the year and now with the news, you will probably start planning...
Hi everyone!! Is it possible to disconnect a hp pavilion tx2000 touch screen and convert it into a usb port so i can plug it into a desktop computer and...
hi everyone! So i've been offer a research summer job, its a research job and i'm veryvery interested in this research. But i'm concern that i don't have that knowledge...
Hello CEan's, I am having an old internal hard drive. I want to convert it into external HD now. Is it possible? If yes, please tell me the procedure. I...
I hope all CEans would participate in this😀 Let's continue this poem. Post as many lines you want😀 CE is like an angel…. It guides every CEan. CE is like...