Embedded MATLAB Face Recognition

Hi everyone, this is my first post here and I'm quite excited I found this forum. I was looking for something like this for a long time and the members actually seem nice here ๐Ÿ˜Ž

I'm developing a MATLAB algorithm which has to be embeddable for a college project. The idea is face recognition in still images. And I'm not quite sure how I'm going to implement it. I'm still trying to figure out if I can convert it to HDL (which seems unlikely because images are represented by matrices) or generate embeddable C code.

The target is a Virtex2p FPGA so C code is certainly a possibility using the PowerPC but I don't know if the code generated by the emlc command is embeddable in such a target?

Any thoughts on the subject?

Replies

• sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    well,wat u can do is compare pixel by pixel it will increase your percentage of face recognition
  • hanaa
    hanaa
    Hi everyone

How do you detect facial features using template matching? I'm doing face recognition

I'll be very grateful for your help. Thanks! ๐Ÿ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜24,000๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ Crazy Engineers from all over the world โ€‹
Discuss the announcement: https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum/announcements/7484-24-000-crazy-engineers.html in this thread ๐Ÿ˜€ We have united twenty four thousand crazy engineers from all over the world! Long live CE! ๐Ÿ˜
ya this is true now u can charge a mobile at a distance wirelessly ..๐Ÿ˜ just check this out click;- NASA Tech Briefs Create the Future Design Contest
yaa this is true now u can recharge ur mobile or lapy form a distance and that to without using wires... just check this out.. u can make it as...
In circuit analysis, what is the difference between voltage and current source ??current exits only when there is some potential difference then why we say only current source ?solve it!๐Ÿ˜•