Elon Musk: Paypal, SpaceX and Tesla Motors

There will be more posts like these to motivate our young budding entrepreneurs.

In short, he has his own space ship, created Paypal and owns the renewable energy vehicle company Tesla Motors. Need I say more about a man who wakes up in the morning thinking "Let's fly a rocket into space today".

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I have a dsl internet connection. From the last 4 days ,windows xp sp2, notifies me that local area connection is connected. but when i open the browser it is...
From where i can learn to design operating system in c language? how can i start? I want full information about it.
https://www.faadooengineers.com/threads/2472-Awesome-Collection-of-Seminar-Topics-450-topics! Even thread name is same! I mean seriously are we so short of creativity or are we lost in the race to earn from AdSense? AbraKaDabra or K, you...
What exactly is meant by an integrated starter and generator (ISG)? How and where are they used? I would appreciate if someone came up with a brief explanation for this...
how can we complete the circuit of grounding?? what if earth wire is not connected in any home??