Elisabeth Kostova "The Historian" Lets debate!!!!!

Not long ago I have read "The Historian" by Elisabeth Kostova. What abook!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:smile: Hey people Have you heard about this writer. If not you are unhappy person. The book descrides dark events which took place in Romania - 15th century!!!!

Replies

• Rocker
    Rocker
    Natalia_
    Not long ago I have read "The Historian" by Elisabeth Kostova. What abook!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:smile: Hey people Have you heard about this writer. If not you are unhappy person. The book descrides dark events which took place in Romania - 15th century!!!!
    I have not read the book. Whats the debate about? 😔

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Heads up Biggie 😀 Just installed it on my system, checking out the features ... the theme is like Kubrik's wordpress theme. Still under development though, so it has its...
google has started offering a new tool to spot what's searched and what's not! Google Hot Trends combines elements of Zeitgeist and Trends -- two existing Google products that give...
Hi Enthusiastic Engineers, Greetings. A website dedicated for VLSI chip designers has information regarding chip design flows/architectural thoughts/ some tips and toes what Designers need to keep in mind while...
Hi all, Wat will be the use of delegates other than asynchronus execution of a function.........???? - daya
hi i am bhanu prakash maiya from indore in 2nd year of ECE i want to do summer traning to gain some experience plz suggest me some bhanu