Eligibilty For AIEEE Spot Round

All candidates eligible for central counseling, except those who have been admitted to an institute till 5th round of allotment, are eligible for spot round.

All eligible candidates who did not register during main counselling (June 11-23, 2011) are also permitted for spot round.

All the eligible candidates who had reported/admitted and withdrawn later from CCB process are also eligible.

Steps involved in spot round

Candidates after reaching any RC have to perform the following activities

Step 1: Physical and Online document verification process

Step2: Online entry of single DD details (DD in favour of Chairman CCB-2011 payable at Mangalore), Candidates must get valid DD for Rs. 35000/- for OP/OBC or 25000/- for SC/ST

Step3: Locking of filled choices
Step4: Printout of locked choices

Participating Institutes in the Spot Round

a) NITs: 30 b)IIITs: 5 c)CFI: 13 d) SFI: 23
CFI: Central Funded Institutes
SFI: State Funded Institutes

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

HEY PEOPLE .... WATS THE SCOPE OF THIS BRANCH IN THE FUTURE .... ANY SUGGESTIONS ??? AS I AM PLANNING TO PURSUE THIS NOW ... FROM CANADA CIAOXXX 😁
Google Related is a browsing assistant tool that gives additional information about the topics you are browsing on the web. For example, if you’re browsing a page about a restaurant...
It's in news that the new Wii console will be released in the UK around December. According to Nintendo, the console is a streamlined white Wii with a slightly altered...
Steps to follow: 1. Check: You should be running the latest version of Google Maps for Android. 2. Go to Menu > More > Labs. Scroll down to "Bubble Buttons"...
HI frnds i m basically from EC back ground. now i want to study my self ASP.NET, so can any one tell how shall i begin pls help me out