Eligibility For Infosys Selection

Dear friends,

I am doing CSE from Techno India, salt lake, kolkata and presently I am in 3rd yr. I scored 58% in 10th and 68% in 12th and my CGPA is 8.2 so I want to know am I eligible for campusing in TCS,CTS,INFOSIS etc. If not then please suggest me any better way.

Thankyou in advance...!๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•

Replies

• narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    i think you may be eligible
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    narayana murthy
    i think you may be eligible
    Since Mr. Narayana Murthy is saying that you're eligible for Infosys... you need not look further.

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Yeah! I noticed the coincidence too. ๐Ÿ˜

Hail CEans! ๐Ÿ˜€
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    hahaha big_k iam not the owner of infosys so dont be much confident iam also a just like him and iam also in 3rd year in electrical and electronic engineering
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    No bro ,there is hardly any chance ,if you are going for campus placement
    Infosys is coming to our college also ,and they have cleared mentioned that minimum 60% is required in 10th not even 59.999%
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    goyal is right but i thought by see your profile of percentage you had high improvement so may be 50% chances if your not eligible try for m.tech or gre or any other govt tests like IES etc...,
  • Gurjeet Singh
    Gurjeet Singh
    you are not eligible for above companies as they require throughout 60 ,however wipro, accenture ,newgen, aricent(ask only tecnical percentage) has some relaxation
  • TheV
    TheV
    Thank you everyone.

I think I have to go for govt. job. What types of govt. jobs is available for computer science ?
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    this can help you see the url
  • prabait28
    prabait28
    u think u develop a own company......Y all r join infosys,wipro,tcs............
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    well..well... prabait it costs much and risky dont mislead him this may cause to a great danger because now a days we cant say when will a software company goes into high or totally damages
    we are always considering about tcs and infosys
    y cant we consider satyam computers it mets its doom
    and also one question arises to start a company you should need experience we know narayana murthy the owner of infosys
    as i know he was an employ in tcs at one time
    he got experience there and started a company called infosys and got success
    i finally mean to say is to start a company by own you should need experience first get it then u can do anything u want
    another interesting thing is the owner of infosys is from a middle class family and he is so simple now also even he reaches a such a top level
    we have to choose him or any other persons like him as our role models then unknowingly we leads to success
    this i wanted to say if i am wrong immediately inform me as giving post here
  • bhargava.megha
    bhargava.megha
    @ all
    can any one tell me that in the in coming time any IT/Software company hav making recruitment process openl(walk in) (in RAJASTHAN)coz i also 4m Rajasthan.
    i m 4m final yr (8 Sem)of CS branch .
    pls help...........
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    bhargava.megha
    @ all
    can any one tell me that in the in coming time any IT/Software company hav making recruitment process openl(walk in) (in RAJASTHAN)coz i also 4m Rajasthan.
    i m 4m final yr (8 Sem)of CS branch .
    pls help...........
    I believe most of the companies will have walk-ins conducted in the cities where they have campuses. Keep watch on CE's jobs/careers section for updates.
  • bhargava.megha
    bhargava.megha
    @ above(IT & Engineering Jobs in India this can help you see the url)
    in this there is no any specific info abt Govt. jobs for Computer Science
    If u hav any exact knowledge regarding the same then pls share
  • bhargava.megha
    bhargava.megha
    @ above
    it is not always so
    coz most of the IT company hav campus in South India ,in Raj there r negligible IT comp.
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    @bhargava i had madified that with new url i think it may be correct one
  • bhargava.megha
    bhargava.megha
    @ all
    what is the right way to apply online 4 any job(IT or other) it may b Govt. or Private.
    is it also right 2 apply online 4 any job ??.
    coz there r various sites where firstly v hav 2 the fill the form & all that .................
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    @bhargava: yup thats good
  • bhargava.megha
    bhargava.megha
    narayana murthy
    @bhargava: yup thats good
    whether u had tried 4 the same & then have u got any reply or result(+ve /-ve)????
    pls help and suggest me in right way

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Please tell me the difference between Relational Algebra and SQL ?
What is the next letter in this sequence? S S E N T T T T T T T T T T T T T T T T T T...
See actually my robot is basically a line-follower with a shooting mechanism.It has an on-board mechanism of storing ping pong balls which it has to shoot. My shooting range varies...
Think with google is a platform for sharing industry view points! [video=youtube;XzWZd1QhDMc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XzWZd1QhDMc&feature=player_embedded[/video]
[video=youtube;a1OssBNV1ns]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1OssBNV1ns&feature=channel[/video]