eligibility for gate

hi ,
i am a computer science student doing engineering based on my diploma degree.in a website on gate i saw tat engineering students who have done 10+2 are eligible for gate.now i want to know if i am eligible or not. if not den what am i supposed to do in order to pursue m.tech?

Replies

• Differential
    Differential
    Hi and welcome to the forum!
    The below given links give detailed information about GATE 2009. Please sreach what you want there and let us know.

#-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • guru123456
    guru123456
    Differential
    Hi and welcome to the forum!
    The below given links give detailed information about GATE 2009. Please sreach what you want there and let us know.

#-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-#

i have been to all these websites.all of them state that the eligibility to write gate is that the candidate is supposed to have a degree or in the final year of their degree which they have joined based on their 10+2.
    my problem is that i have joined engineering based on my diploma after 10 and not +2 after 10. now am i eligible to write gate or not is my question?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    guru123456
    hi ,
    i am a computer science student doing engineering based on my diploma degree.in a website on gate i saw tat engineering students who have done 10+2 are eligible for gate.now i want to know if i am eligible or not. if not den what am i supposed to do in order to pursue m.tech?
    Said who? I know a person who got into engineering (degree) course after completing diploma. Was one of the top people who cracked GATE. Last I heard, he worked with BARC.

Have you checked the official website for eligibility criteria?
  • Differential
    Differential
    guru123456
    i have been to all these websites.all of them state that the eligibility to write gate is that the candidate is supposed to have a degree or in the final year of their degree which they have joined based on their 10+2.
    my problem is that i have joined engineering based on my diploma after 10 and not +2 after 10. now am i eligible to write gate or not is my question?
    Joining engineering degree course after diploma doesn't harm (or affect) your eligibility.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    In the application form for eligibility they give 10+2 or equivalent , The person who does diploma and Engineering is as good as 10+2 and engineering.
    You can apply happily ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž
  • harshitha
    harshitha
    English-Scared
    In the application form for eligibility they give 10+2 or equivalent , The person who does diploma and Engineering is as good as 10+2 and engineering.
    You can apply happily ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž
    thank you very much guru for asking this question even one of my friends had asked me the same question.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi, I am involved in a project for which I have to use shape memory alloys. I have selected NiTinol wires. I have found a seller (Nitinol Product Index -...
can somebody help me wit the above mentioned project?.....ive constructed a ultrasonic motion detector before.....
Its official: CE is now ๐Ÿ˜32,000 ๐Ÿ˜ member strong! Congratulations to everyone! Keep spreading the word! โ€‹
Discuss the announcement - https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum...y-two-thousand-crazy-engineers.html#post41032 in this thread!
I am trying to figure out how to convert a small current, say a 1 amp 6v battery, into 6v ac power. I have a bizarre lamp that runs off...