Eligibility for company

Now I am in BE mechanical enginnering.I got 52% in HSC and 75% in SSC. Can I eligible for core or non-core companies.please tell me the list of companies in which i am eligible.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Let us talk about the early hackers to understand what is hacking . John Drapper also known as Captain Crunch is one of them. It was way back in 1970's....
In the second quarter of last year, Amazon had launched an innovative fashion accessory called the Echo Look. This Alexa-equipped camera could take pictures and videos of you and tell...
January 31st 2018 is definitely going to be a very special night for the moon as a rare combination of three celestial events, occurring only once every 150 years is...
Hello everyone, I am in need of a person to partner with. It is request for a partner to help me in a startup. Requirements are: PhD Electronics/Computer Engineering Some...
A sneak peek at MWC 2018 reveals the most peculiar designs that tech giants are currently concentrating on. One of such amusing concepts can be noticed in the Huawei's upcoming...