Eligibility criteria in companies

My 10th nd +2 marks are fine. But my btech % is less. 50% . In which companies I can apply for a job?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

Suma, welcome to CrazyEngineers. I'd request you to look at this discussion: Companies recruiting with eligibility criteria less than 60%. 

It's going to be difficult to get a job directly in MNC; but it's not impossible. You have not mentioned which industry you wish to get a job in; therefore my general advise will be to seek a job in any small company that's approachable in your city. Get some experience (of about 2 years) in the domain of your choice and then apply for bigger companies. That's the sure-shot, proven way to get a job. 

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello ma'am, am from Nagpur pursuing Engineeing with CSE branch, Can i apply for BHEL internships from Nagpur
By now, you may already know that we are in the process of merging "Discussions" and "Groups". I'm happy to report that the code is currently being tested and there...
Machine Design says: Senior Technology Editor Bill Wong made the trip to the Intel International Science and Engineering Fair in Phoenix, which attracted over 1,800 top students, and came away...
I need help with a project at university, I would really appreciate if anybody could help me, it is about simplifying maxterms and minterms.I simplified the minterms and the final...