Electrostatic Micropump for Lungs patients

I worked on this device for one year and i come up with a very good idea. If anybody interested in this can contact me on CrazyEngineers Forum.

Replies

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    saptm
    I worked on this device for one year and i come up with a very good idea. If anybody interested in this can contact me on CrazyEngineers Forum.
    Is this for ventilation? Draining of fluids? Is it implanted? What is the power source?
  • saptm
    saptm
    This appratus is used to identify whether the patient is suffering from lungs disease or not.Then it will give the medicine automatically to that person on the basis of severity of this disease.It is an appratus which is used outside the body.Its not used for any kind of prosthesis.
  • saptm
    saptm
    This appratus is used to identify whether the patient is suffering from lungs disease or not.Then it will give the medicine automatically to that person on the basis of severity of this disease.It is an appratus which is used outside the body.Its not used for any kind of prosthesis.
  • scottaleger
    scottaleger
    this is very nice 😀
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    saptm
    S I D D in Chennai make tertiary care medical devices including temporary lungs. Contact them to see if they are interested.
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • saptm
    saptm
    Sir,
    I worked on this in my college.I just have the theoritical knowlegde about this project and i wrote a paper on this also.I fabricated this appratus on Intellisuite software also.So,can you suggest me that how will i approach these people on these basis??

Thanking you,
  • enggricha
    enggricha
    I had a similar biomed project which i was able to sell off to a project center...#-Link-Snipped-#they were more intrested in the project concept more than the physical hardware...u might wanna check with them...the website has their contact info.
  • saptm
    saptm
    Can you just tell me briefly what have you done in that project and how did you sold your project to them?
  • saptm
    saptm
    Can you just tell me briefly what have you done in that project and how did you sold your project to them?
  • njkalita
    njkalita
    please ,send me circuit diagram of this project I will be greatly thankful to u my email id is #-Link-Snipped-#.I am pursuing my Btech currently in 7th Semester.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

IIT Delhi Administration has decided that the students won't be able to use the Internet between 12 AM - 6 AM. The students of IIT Delhi say that the reason...
how to connect internet to my sony vaio lap using my nokia5230 mobile's bluetooth?
i have only a single drive in my lap.can i divide it without formatting?if s plz say me how?😕
Hello everybody i am new to this forum
CrazyEngineers Free Mock Aptitude Test - II On 31st July At 5:00 P.M. NOTICE: You must be CrazyEngineers Forum Member to participate in test. Those who do not have CE...