Electronics weaponology courses In India

Hi Everyone, I have completed my engineering in Electronics & Telecommunication from Pune University. I wanted to know if there are any electronics weaponology related course available for Post Graduation in or outside India.

And my second question is which is the best college for PG in laser and optical fibre.
I am preparing for GATE.
Thank you in advance.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I vaguely remember one of my friends mentioning about weapon technology courses available in the UK. I'm not sure about the entry criteria though. But it'd be interesting to know if there are such courses. Isn't it something that military engineers are taught 'after' they join the army, navy or air force?
  • Void Runner
    Void Runner
    Several ECE/EXTC M.Tech courses generally have subjects on Electronic Warfare and Armament Technology. You may want to consult the syllabi of a few top colleges and see if they have what you need.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Discuss your rank and preferences to know about probability to get institute for choice!!
Hi.. Does anybody knows how to run examples on the grid simulator that are given along with the pacakage of grid simulator ? I'm new to grid computing and I...
I stumbled upon the Parinee Ism - an upcoming Ω shaped building in Mumbai. The habitable tower is offers both residential and office spaces. The building has been designed by...
plz help on the project labview based stepper motor control
MY NAME Mohamad Iam from lebanon electronic engineer,master degree from polytechnical universety,Ukraine I work as empolye in company 5 years, i want to share my questions,and ideas with all engineers...