electronics training

I am doing engineering in electronics and communication. I want to do a 6 week training in 7th semester. Please tell some topics which companies look for .

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    First make a list of the companies in your area and your interest of work also ask your Training and Placement Officer for the list.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I’ve seen an article about drawing in the digital age. Many architects fear that the computer, and the increasing sophistication of tools for modeling, parametric design, and construction documentation, has...
hello, i have a small suggestion for biggie over here, though i haven't thought about the pro's and con's. the suggestion is to open a book store and engineering stuff....
I'm calling it a science because I think it needs a systematic study & I'm sure if someone tries to find out why a lot of people get inspired after...
Hello all, i am not very much expert in MATLB... i am designing a real time pic microcontroller based ECG system...for that after processing the real time ECG data through...
It's an important question asked in HR. Lets share the views. Question : What's Your Weaknesses? How do you overcome them?