Electronics: Question about input/output impedance

well can any one please explain why the input impedance of any electronic circuit should be high and why the output impedance should be low

Replies

• reachrkata
    reachrkata
    Simple -

1) Input impedance of a system should be high so that the system does not load the source.

2) Output impedance of a system should be low so that any load connected to this system does not receive a lower voltage because of a voltage drop across the system output impedance.

-Karthik
    ๐Ÿ˜
  • shiva kumar
    shiva kumar
    thanks dude

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Alright. I just came to know that Mr. Narayana Murthy, founder of Infosys is an Electrical Engineer. ๐Ÿ˜ *is proud to be a crazy electrical engineer* ๐Ÿ˜
CEans, For those who need a serious motivation in their lives; go read the book by Donald Trump: Think Big & Kick Ass! I recommend the book to everyone!
CEans, I know - there is an entrepreneur in each one of us. The world is full of wannabe entrepreneurs. The engineers have been the greatest entrepreneurs: Mr. Edison, to...
CE breaks its own record! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ 1000 new members in just 14 days ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ Welcome our 14,000[sup]th[/sup] CEan - bhuvi11 ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ Rock on, CEans!
Hey there! I haven't yet seen the movie since I was busy restructuring the forums and sipping coffee . But those of you who have seen the movie, please post...