electronics project adjustable breadboard supply

hiiiii i wants to make a electronics projects for my 3rd sem.i hv selected a topic adjustable breadboard supply but i hv a confussion in the circuit of that project.could u plzzz tell me the material the xact material requird for my project along with circuit

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    madhurchaini
    hiiiii i wants to make a electronics projects for my 3rd sem.i hv selected a topic adjustable breadboard supply but i hv a confussion in the circuit of that project.could u plzzz tell me the material the xact material requird for my project along with circuit
    Dear friend. You haven't informed us what confusion you have in the circuit of the project. Instead of asking us to do your homework, why don't you tell us the exact problem you are facing and your own efforts in solving it? We'd be happy to help you solve your problem than providing you with ready-made help.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I'm graduating this year and I'm looking for aprojet based on computer engineering .actually we want(6 in agroup) aproject based on hardware and software.one of our professors recommended akit called...
i passed10-60,12-pcm60.-59%overall,75%in six semester in 3years dgca approved ame course,clearedpaper1.paper2 lisence paper,integrated dual b.tech+m.tech-5 years 70% can i seat any 😕
Nearly 25% of Car Crashes Linked to Gadget Use - KickingTires
Futurity.org – Smart wheelchair can switch gears
Gates Foundation: 'We need to reinvent the toilet' - CNN