Electronics Engineer Here

Hello Everybody,

I am Smaik an Electronics and Communication Engineer.

I come to know about Crazyengineers from my friend Harshad. I used to ask him What is Crazyengineers when i saw him online on forum. So he asked me to register on forum and check. So i am here.

Smaik.

Replies

• narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    oh :welcome: buddy don't worry you will definitely enjoy here
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, friend 😀 We hope you will enjoy CE and bring your other friends here 😀
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Hey Smaik aka Hardik. Welcome to the CE. Looking forward to see you active here too. 😀
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    :welcome: Welcome to CE, Smaik / Hardik...

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Does anyone have any good ideas for an IE project?
Ford EcoBoost Engine: Three Cylinder 1.0 Liter Capacity - CrazyEngineers New Features In iOS 5 - CrazyEngineers Insta7 Free Mobile Application Suite Runs On Any Phone With GPRS - CrazyEngineers...
It's official. After the release of B.E. 6th Semester results, now it's turn of B.E. 4th Sem results. They will be out in the wee hours of night i.e. at...
The X PRIZE Foundation and Qualcomm Join Forces to Develop a Competition to Enhance Integrated Digital Health
Hey CEans, I just need your ideas over algorithms for compressing a document. You are given a document and you have to apply some compression algorithm so that you use...