Electronics design firms in India

Hi,

Who are the small (5-10 peoples) electronics design firms in India, can do all the stages of concept to prototype development. I need a team urgently.

Replies

• aashima
    aashima
    Pro8
    Hi,

Who are the small (5-10 peoples) electronics design firms in India, can do all the stages of concept to prototype development. I need a team urgently.
    Could you please elaborate your question?
  • Pro8
    Pro8
    That is it.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Yes bro there is my company a Small one how can i help you buddy.
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    oh there are few of them but ya need a good reference!!! need any help sure will search for some
  • occounty
    occounty
    I am looking for similar team too.

Currently I am looking some company to work on following project:

Developing RTL code from State Machine Description.
    Expertise on following levels is required:

· Capable (from RTL to SDF back annotation)
    · Fluent with the Synopsis suite as seen below :
    Synopsys VCS or Cadence NC tools (NC-Verilog, NC-Elab, NC-Sim) for simulation

Synopsys Design Compiler for synthesis and Scan Insertion

Synopsys TetraMax for Scan Vector creation

Synopsys PrimeTime for post-layout timing verification

Cadence Conformal for Logical Equivalence Checking

If you know any firm who can do this for please let me know.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

If we consider the flow in pipes,is shear force acting is same as viscous force also even skin friction(wall drag). If different explain the difference between shear force,viscous force,skin friction(or...
Can anyone suggest tutorials for learning Dev C++ features and also a site to get some programming problem statements
Hai all... I from B.E(2 YR) I want to do some mini project ...so please can any one help me for details.
guys i have a problem..i cannot use turboc compiler to compile a computer graphics program in my PC.Other C,C++ programs are run in C.But C Graphics programs are not running..i...
CEans, When engineering goes beyond the obvious and breaks the boundaries, we call it Crazy Engineering - the engineering that changes the world. Turns dreams into realities. Makes the impossible,...