Electronics and Communication Latest Project Ideas For Third & Final Year Students 2012

Here is a list of project ideas for projects of Electronics & Communication (Telecommunication) Engineers. Students belonging to third year or final year can use these projects as mini-projects as well as mega-projects. This list has been complied after referring to #-Link-Snipped-# and other project ideas that have come across the forum since last few years. If you have questions regarding these projects feel free to ask them in the replies below. You may also ask for abstract of a project idea that you have or want to work on.
We also encourage you to share more project ideas, so that we can update our list.

You can download this complete list here -

Replies

• niraj joshi
    niraj joshi
    Thanks a lot for providing a comprehensive list of project ideas for electronics and communications engineering students. I'm more intrigued by the topic "Design and Development Of Remote Operated Flying Robot". The project could be interesting but I need some more information and ideas on implementing it.

First this could be a simple R/C model that accepts signals from the transmitter from the base and then cruises through the air-borne obstacles. This could be a little difficult to achieve, but I'm quite sure this has some potential.

I'm also interested in implementing a small-scale SONAR device to measure the distances. What I want to implement is a distance measuring device that can emit sound waves and receive them and then make accurate distance measurements based on surrounding conditions like humidity, air-density etc. Would appreciate more ideas.
  • naseem786
    naseem786
    Hello! I'm Naseem from Pakistan. Our university project is about Wireless Radio but I'm running short of good ideas. The professor wants us to work on a project that involves radio waves - but has given us no clue as to what we can implement. I've browsed through the ideas and must thank for such a wonderful list.
  • pallavi chinda
    pallavi chinda
    hello group,
    i am 2nd year ece student
    please give me some easy-to-do mini technical projects
    something which are basic electronic models....
    i am unable to give further details as we just started....
    please reply....😕
  • Drishya K Thomas
    Drishya K Thomas
    Hey group.Can anyone help me with some essential material about "AUTOMATIC PATH FINDER ROBOTIC CAR"
  • Nikhilraje
    Nikhilraje
    Hey I m final year IT engg. student. I m willing to do my final year project in networking related field. So plz give me some ideas for it.
  • mufaddal
    mufaddal
    hey! can you send me the details of the project "Automation system using smartcard by
    implementing industry i2c bus" please?
    need it soon guys please
  • mufaddal
    mufaddal
    and also on this one "Employee identification & security system and
    Finger print sensor" please
  • deepashrislad
    deepashrislad
    hey..i wish to work on tesla coil..plz give me ideas
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    deepashrislad
    hey..i wish to work on tesla coil..plz give me ideas
    Buddy its not readymade project list. You must have to work by yourself and share it with us we can guide you for your further project.
  • deepashrislad
    deepashrislad
    i know..but i just want to know more about how i can apply that thing
  • deepashrislad
    deepashrislad
    Nikhilraje
    Hey I m final year IT engg. student. I m willing to do my final year project in networking related field. So plz give me some ideas for it.
    space mouse
  • mansi.
    mansi.
    heyyyyyyyy i wnt to going the projet of an intelligent ambulance car which control to traffic light...plz help me on its report making!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • sneha14
    sneha14
    hey i m a final year ece student and wanna do a project on micro controllers plz plz help me !!
  • Killer_smile
    Killer_smile
    godfather
    Buddy its not readymade project list. You must have to work by yourself and share it with us we can guide you for your further project.
    godfather
    But can you help us by what kind of things do we need to start working on this kind of project after that we can start working on it please
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Killer_smile
    But can you help us by what kind of things do we need to start working on this kind of project after that we can start working on it please
    Which project you have selected?
  • Killer_smile
    Killer_smile
    godfather
    Which project you have selected?
    Actually now I am working as a trainee in one of the companies just on summer but I want to stay on it, so I planned to make one project consist of many projects. For example I chose Automatic industrial operator which is will consist of Transmission, Automatic panel system, security system, Battery monitoring system, Building automation system, Centralized wireless monitoring in textile Industries, Electronic circuit breaker, Fire alarm system (6 channels), Industrial programmable timer, Industrial safety monitors system, Office automation system, PLC based motor protection system, Transformer protection system and Wireless water level controller. This will be designed many projects will be just one project. So if you don’t mind I really need your help on that, please. Just tell me what should I need for each project and I will continue on it, please. I’m looking forward to your replay. 😉
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Killer_smile
    Actually now I am working as a trainee in one of the companies just on summer but I want to stay on it, so I planned to make one project consist of many projects. For example I chose Automatic industrial operator which is will consist of Transmission, Automatic panel system, security system, Battery monitoring system, Building automation system, Centralized wireless monitoring in textile Industries, Electronic circuit breaker, Fire alarm system (6 channels), Industrial programmable timer, Industrial safety monitors system, Office automation system, PLC based motor protection system, Transformer protection system and Wireless water level controller. This will be designed many projects will be just one project. So if you don’t mind I really need your help on that, please. Just tell me what should I need for each project and I will continue on it, please. I’m looking forward to your replay. 😉
    That's big list. Why not start with any one from this first get how can you cover all feature and make hardware design if required after that work out on software.
  • Killer_smile
    Killer_smile
    godfather
    That's big list. Why not start with any one from this first get how can you cover all feature and make hardware design if required after that work out on software.
    Ya that what I'm planning to do
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Killer_smile
    Ya that what I'm planning to do
    Keep udating us in separate thread.
  • Killer_smile
    Killer_smile
    godfather
    Keep udating us in separate thread.
    Ok wish for me all the best
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Killer_smile
    Ok wish for me all the best
    Yeah Buddy All the Best. Sharing is caring. 😉
  • anurokz
    anurokz
    hii im eie final year student ... can u plz send me the details of "Embedded microcontroller based boiler
    temperature controller"&"Employee identification & security system and Finger print sensor" need it soon... plzz
  • rach
    rach
    i wish to do a project in communication field using embedded system.pls help me
  • rach
    rach
    cn u snt me the abstract
  • Ahmed el-rsheed
    Ahmed el-rsheed
    hi group ,i am an industrial electronic engineer , can u help me with some idea to my GP??plz!!!!!!!!!!😕
  • Saijayadeep
    Saijayadeep
    take any electronics magazine for eg: efy and select one and go ahead ....where you can acquire good circuits that increases your basic knowledge👍
  • Ahmed el-rsheed
    Ahmed el-rsheed
    what is the solar energy and how can i use it to power a robot or any device?
  • surendra yadav
    surendra yadav
    i wanna a project about robotics and many sites for robo awareness
  • Saijayadeep
    Saijayadeep
    robotics is like a ocean...there are many inner things in that, be clear which type of robot you need to build and go ahead.
  • yuuki
    yuuki
    godfather can you help me..i'm a third year electronics engineer and we have to propose a mini project...any suggestion??
  • Saijayadeep
    Saijayadeep
    you can try digital clock..😀
  • yuuki
    yuuki
    Saijayadeep
    you can try digital clock..😀
    hmmm...yeah...it's a good one...but they haven't yet discussed us about a circuit that uses seven-segment display...right now, our topic is about 555 timer and audio oscillator....
  • davis ajuna
    davis ajuna
    hi members computer engineer needs a project title more in electronics and communication
  • jesus
    jesus
    hello Godfather, i 'm final year electronics student,can u suggest me a project where there is a scope to develop a circuit and which can be used for real time applications
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    jesus
    hello Godfather, i 'm final year electronics student,can u suggest me a project where there is a scope to develop a circuit and which can be used for real time applications
    Sorry for too late reply But have you gone through the Attached Project List?
  • SurEC93
    SurEC93
    Drishya K Thomas
    Hey group.Can anyone help me with some essential material about "AUTOMATIC PATH FINDER ROBOTIC CAR"
    Hi Drishya,
    You are probably talking about line follower robot. It works with the use of microcontroller programming. So you need to know the essentials of it first and then you can work more over it.
  • SurEC93
    SurEC93
    Drishya K Thomas
    Hi Drishya,
    You are probably talking about line follower robot. It works with the use of microcontroller programming. So you need to know the essentials of it first and then you can work more over it.
  • Sonia91
    Sonia91
    I want ideas for the project related to pressure sensors
  • Divya Malhotra
    Divya Malhotra
    hi all. i have to make my final year minor project. i submitted synopsis for ir controller but i have to show its applications also. so plzz send me the circuit diagram for applications of ir remote controller. and also if u hav ny other ideas of easy projects , do help me.
  • syed01
    syed01
    Hi,
    can anybody tell me about project "Wireless voting machine".
    Any description related to this plz on
  • dhannya
    dhannya
    naseem786
    Hello! I'm Naseem from Pakistan. Our university project is about Wireless Radio but I'm running short of good ideas. The professor wants us to work on a project that involves radio waves - but has given us no clue as to what we can implement. I've browsed through the ideas and must thank for such a wonderful list.
    I think u shud try blind spot detection in au
    yuuki
    godfather can you help me..i'm a third year electronics engineer and we have to propose a mini project...any suggestion??
    i think u shud try blind spot detection in automobiles

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Here is a list of project ideas for projects for Visual Basic. Students belonging to third year or final year can use these projects as mini-projects as well as mega-projects....
Apple's just announced the refreshed line of Macbooks with Retina Display and Macbook Air with new hardware configuration. To me, the prices look so exorbitant that I'd recommend a 2011...
Samsung has opened up about how they kept the SIII a top secret. The lead engineers didn't even talk about his job to his kid or wife. The company produce...
https://www.instructables.com/id/Automatic-Trigger-Blink-Signal/ The only vehicle I ever drove was a humble Humber bicycle, which I bought second hand for R.200 in 1962. Used it for ten years and handed down to...
i'm really pleased by the information in this website and that is the reason i'm in