Electronic Engineer, retired but not yet retarded.

A retired electronic/mechanical engineer. Has been involved in Teaching, Design & Development and Project Management. Has been employed, mostly at arms manufacturers, in the Netherlands and the United Kingdom. Below a summary of my professional experience from 1968 – 2001.

Co-ordinate all Medium Caliber Proximity Fuze activities;
Responsible for the Bursting Munitions Technology Programme;
Main Design Authority for all Medium Caliber weapons;
Co-ordinate the various lower Design Authorities and Post Design Services for all Direct Fire Weapons contained in the engineering department.
In charge of all Electrical and Electronic Design- and Production activities;
Design of electronic gun sighting equipment and gun mountings;
Development of mine simulators;
Design and production support of sophisticated control equipment.
Design of Proximity Fuzes;
Design of automated test- & simulation-equipment;
Management of trials;

Teaching Maths, Principles of Electricity & Electronics.

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# Welcome to the CE world. 😀
    #-Link-Snipped-# here (probably one of the craziest CEans) is already an intergral part of CrazyEngineers. We are sure you will love being online with us. Keep visiting often. 👍 We look forward to interacting with you through discussions here. Feel free to participate.
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Ovation to Ovum.
    Retardation is not a requirement in CE. Plain Craziness will do.
    The nearest to explosives I have been to was in doing a few trials for explosive forming of some aluminium components. Interesting while it lasted.
    Welcome to CE. I am sure that you will rock the place.
  • Eggie
    Eggie
    bioramani
    Ovation to Ovum.
    Retardation is not a requirement in CE. Plain Craziness will do.
    The nearest to explosives I have been to was in doing a few trials for explosive forming of some aluminium components. Interesting while it lasted.
    Welcome to CE. I am sure that you will rock the place.
    Thanks for that, I feel relaxed now. Sorry but my knowledge is more about de-forming of anything. Bad? well somebody has to do it.
    Now keeping busy tutoring students when they need it and trying to satisfy my engineering interests.
  • Reya
    Reya
    #-Link-Snipped-# Welcome to CE 😀 Glad to have you with us👍 You found a right place to spew your craziness😀 Happy CEing😁
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE. 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

ok, i got this one while watching some random movie. Everytime the brake of some 4 wheeler fails, the person tries to stop it by hitting it onto some object,...
my self. i used to think innovative and love science and biology i am a gye one who like to improvise the biological life in earth by application of physical...
Hello CE I'm Arjun Reddy studying my civil engineering course in new horizon college of engineering, its very happy life i enjoy my studies with my friends, my hobby is...
I have cleared gate in 2011. The Gate score is valid for two years. Now, while I'm applying for PGCET in 2012, which is the qualifying marks that they are...
I am Final year student of mechanical engineerinng . Can you help me on some of the projects topics list which would be innovative n adjusted in budget . Kindly...