Electrofest 2K12 at Guntur Engineering College, Guntur on Jan 6, 2012

The Electrofest is a technical fest organized by Guntur Engineering College.

Recognizing the need for highly trained engineers, GEC conducts programs to benefit engineering education from Diploma level to Undergraduate and Postgraduate levels.

Aiming to the need, the national level student's symposium ELECTROFEST 2K12, is a two day national level Technical Student's Symposium, organized by the department of Electronics and Communication Engineering. The symposium will focus with events on the current trends and technological advancement in the discipline. It shall provide a platform where students can exchange their know-how about the recent developments in various fields of Electronics and Communication Engineering.

Electrofest 2K12 believes to encourage many students all over the nation to take step towards developing and applying new and cleaner technologies for the betterment of mankind.

Technical Events:
Paper Presentation
Technical Quiz
Poster Presentation
Project Expo

Robo Arena:
Speed
Transporter
Street Fighter

Cash prizes up to total Rs. 28,000/-

Apart from these, exciting gaming and fun events will be announced on the spot!

For details, visit- #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Lots of CEans are sharing our content on Facebook. As you might have already noticed, once you click like/recommend button, a small icon is generated automatically from that page and...
Okay, I'm not a Facebook user and have little knowledge of the FBML aka Facebook Markeup Language. How is it different from HTML and HTML 5? I'm guessing it's something...
hey friends please help me out m persuing b.tech cse ,nd m a 4th year student i am from ggsip university delhi we had campus drive of infosys and i...
We had Delphi recruitment in our campus, a few days back. The technical presentation during the pre-placement talk was one of the worst we had. It was given by a...
NIT, Kurukshetra is organizing CONFLUENCE'12, its National level Cultural Festival from 16th-19th February, 2012. The event would comprise of a large number of events and activities from various clubs like:...