Electricity Through Paint- Its Sun-Believable!!!

Yes it is true. Scientists from University of Notre Dame have developed a paint which can generate electricity

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    Looks awesome. Will this become the future technology?
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Yeah. Even the solar appliances that we use in our homes have 10-15% efficiency. A quantity of 1% increase would be substantial in this case.
    But I guess we will be able to see such paints only after a few years. 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

ENGINEERING QUALITY CONTROL OF SOLAR-POWERED INTELLIGENT WATER-SAVING IRRIGATION (IEEE MARCH 2010)
There's a constant request to suggest best resources & books to learn PHP coding. Now there are different levels everyone begins at: few are complete novices and few are familiar...
Hello Guys.. My Project Paper got selected in the IEEE conference. I'll be presenting on the month of April 2012. Can any one give some tips on 1.How to present...
I've been thinking that at core, entrepreneurs are 'problem solvers'. They've this ability to first identify problems, take an initiative to fix them, progress with patience and device mechanisms to...
Finally, the ecommerce in India is going to get a lot more interesting in 2012. With a sudden rush of eCommerce portals like Flipkart, Yebhi, LetsBuy and so on; the...