Electricity From Shoes

i have read this topic about producing electricity from shoes by using piezo electric effect..i am very inquisitive to know how that happens?can any one explain me the principle and process please..

Replies

• narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    see here
    we use piezo crystals to generate electricity
    i dont know where he keep the crystals but we can make by moving we apply some pressure on ground to move
    we use this
    we keep crystals by that pressure some electricity is taken
    it is almost like usage of lights or anything by riding cycle

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I pose this highly debatable question to you : Why do you think that slums exist in India? Note that here I am not talking about their origin but their...
There are two poles of equal height 15mts. One cable with length 16mts is hanging between that two poles. The height from center of the cable to earth is 7mts...
I wish CEan - Praveenscience, A Many More Happy Returns of the Day! ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ :myparty: :myparty: :myparty: :myparty: Hope you have a Successful, Brightful and Fruitful Year...
can any one tell me how to make a ubuntu live usb please...thankyou
CALL FOR PAPERS - 2011 SOFTWAREFIRST INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE 2011 SoftwareFirst International Conference (SoftwareFirst2011) 14th - 17th November 2011, Mauritius 2011 SoftwareFirst International Conference The conference aims to bring together academics,...