Electricity Export...

With nonrenewable sorces of energy getting exhausted Electricity(spl.Wind,geothermal) is definately the way to go....

Electicity is such a convinient form of energy that most of the sources of energy converted to electrical form & then used...
But the major LIMITATION with Electrical Energy is the difficulty faced in Bulk Storage (Although batteries can store a meagre amount of power)...

So the need of the hour is to develope such device\technology which can store Electric power in bulk but still be compact in size...

May be we can convert Electricity into some other form of energy which can easily be stored and re-used wenever & whereever required....
May be Superconducting materials can help ???

If ever possible, it would make the Electricity Export across the continents possible, ofcourse without physicall conections....
& then just immagine .....

Waiting some INNOVATIVE Ideas...........

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Boy!

If this happens, the world will change forever! I wonder if electricity can be stored by alternating the atomic configuration of .

Call me Crazy , but I think it should be possible. I'll have to think more on my idea to understand what exactly I'm trying to say. Can anyone really elaborate on this?

-The Big K-
  • Prasad Ajinkya
    Prasad Ajinkya
    Remember The Matrix 😀. Human population, the best resource man has ... himself! Imagine a house that runs on your energy, on your biothermal units ... then people can easily tell a bright person from a dull one!!
  • crook
    crook
    kidakaka
    Remember The Matrix 😀. Human population, the best resource man has ... himself! Imagine a house that runs on your energy, on your biothermal units ... then people can easily tell a bright person from a dull one!!
    I read somewhere that a human body has energy which equals 4 hydrogen bombs 😒 !

Our best bet is Solar energy & Wind Energy. We need to invent ways to utilize it to max.

Crook
  • desijays
    desijays
    crook
    I read somewhere that a human body has energy which equals 4 hydrogen bombs 😒 !
    Crook
    Wouldn't that be interesting? think about it. 7 billion walking bombs. we should have exterminated ourselves a long time ago.

In this context would the CTBT make any sense?

I definitely don't think so.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Well certain renowned scientists recently have joined hands and collected a big amount of money to try and extract energy from Nuclear Fusion method to combat with the ever increasing...
[FONT="]#include[/FONT] [FONT="] main()[/FONT] [FONT="] {[/FONT] [FONT="] clrscr();[/FONT] [FONT="] printf(“%%%%%%%%%%%”);[/FONT] [FONT="] getch();[/FONT] [FONT="] }[/FONT] What is the Output ? Give Reason also......................
Can anyone throw some light on how does recovery disc works coz if we have deleted data from our Computer then howz its possible to recover the same? It means...
Well CEans time to get started. We'll have our Quantitative Analysis questions of the CAT - 2006 in this thread. Lets see whether the CEans find it easy or difficult...
Well CEans time for some english now. We'll have our English questions of the CAT - 2006 in this thread. It was said its difficult this time, may be. But...