View Feed
group-icon
Coffee Room
Discuss anything here - everything that you wish to discuss with fellow engineers.
12763 Members
Join this group to post and comment.
summit.sehgal
summit.sehgal • Nov 29, 2006

Electricity Export...

With nonrenewable sorces of energy getting exhausted Electricity(spl.Wind,geothermal) is definately the way to go....

Electicity is such a convinient form of energy that most of the sources of energy converted to electrical form & then used...
But the major LIMITATION with Electrical Energy is the difficulty faced in Bulk Storage (Although batteries can store a meagre amount of power)...

So the need of the hour is to develope such device\technology which can store Electric power in bulk but still be compact in size...

May be we can convert Electricity into some other form of energy which can easily be stored and re-used wenever & whereever required....
May be Superconducting materials can help ???

If ever possible, it would make the Electricity Export across the continents possible, ofcourse without physicall conections....
& then just immagine .....

Waiting some INNOVATIVE Ideas...........
Kaustubh Katdare
Kaustubh Katdare • Nov 29, 2006
Boy!

If this happens, the world will change forever! I wonder if electricity can be stored by alternating the atomic configuration of .

Call me Crazy , but I think it should be possible. I'll have to think more on my idea to understand what exactly I'm trying to say. Can anyone really elaborate on this?

-The Big K-
Prasad Ajinkya
Prasad Ajinkya • Dec 16, 2006
Remember The Matrix 😀. Human population, the best resource man has ... himself! Imagine a house that runs on your energy, on your biothermal units ... then people can easily tell a bright person from a dull one!!
crook
crook • Dec 20, 2006
kidakaka
Remember The Matrix 😀. Human population, the best resource man has ... himself! Imagine a house that runs on your energy, on your biothermal units ... then people can easily tell a bright person from a dull one!!
I read somewhere that a human body has energy which equals 4 hydrogen bombs 😒 !

Our best bet is Solar energy & Wind Energy. We need to invent ways to utilize it to max.

Crook
desijays
desijays • Dec 22, 2006
crook
I read somewhere that a human body has energy which equals 4 hydrogen bombs 😒 !
Crook
Wouldn't that be interesting? think about it. 7 billion walking bombs. we should have exterminated ourselves a long time ago.

In this context would the CTBT make any sense?

I definitely don't think so.

Share this content on your social channels -