Electrical Projects and Ideas

Hi CEans.Please give new ideas on making electrical based projects.New ideas with creativity will make me much more happier as i want to do something new for my electrical project by the time of completion of my B.tech..😕😕

Replies

• Mr.Don
    Mr.Don
    Hi CEans I have an idea about the robots as the message passing devices as they receive the message through the receiver and then the destination is given to them as they pass the information to the destination ...
  • Mr.Don
    Mr.Don
    My another thought is about wireless technology as what about we use infrared or UV rays for the transmission of electrical power instead of electromagnetic waves ..

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

My friend asked me this question.! Do a java program runs without the main method? If NO, why? What is the need of main method there in the java program?...
as my system after entering password it will start after 10 to 15 min why it is so ???? please any one help me out in this problem😕😕
Source: Wolfram|Alpha PR Team We're pleased to announce that Wolfram|Alpha is at the Web 2.0 Expo. The event takes place November 16-19, 2009, at the Javits Center in New York,...
It is request to all the ceans who visit my website ..Please enter your crazy engineers user name .... and also Please put your problems in this site..i think your...
Times of India reporting:- The number of students from India enrolled in US universities and colleges crossed 100,000 for the first time ever this year even as international enrollments in...