Electrical project ideas for students

i want to know to some intersting project which we can do during our enng. period.....

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Hello and welcome to CE. Did you look at our project ideas section for ideas? There are several interesting and innovative electrical engineering project ideas submitted by our members. Also, it'd be nice if you could tell us the areas that you think are interesting. It will help us come up with ideas quickly.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Considering that a particular lead acid battery of given voltage and ampere-hours is to be charged by an electric machine such as a dynamo or an alternator, then what should...
Supposing an A.C machine has to be run on a D.C source, such as a battery, through an oscillator circuit, then what should be the voltage and current of the...
i need a java program that uses applet and swing concepts !!!
Now when a prime mover like an electric motor or an I.C engine is designed to deliver a particular torque, then does this actually include the self weight of the...
I'm sure you must have seen the new Youtube layout by now. I personally am hating it. It could be a bug, but on a higher resolution screen, the whole...