Electrical project for final year Btech student

hi admin, i need a help... suggest me a suitable electrical or power electronics project... and give little description about that project

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, #-Link-Snipped-#. Please do have a look at all the project ideas contributed by our members - #-Link-Snipped-# . Search for the project ideas and let us know if you find what you are looking for.

Also, have you considered any project ideas in electrical or power electronics on your own? If yes, please share them with us so that all the experts here can guide you.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

We all know that vehicles made these days have a certain mileage line specified by the company. Here are a few questions I'd like to discuss here: 1> How to...
Bangalore's M.G Road and Brigade road would soon get free wi-fi hotspots, making the city India's first to have them and make the rest of us jealous. The idea of...
Engineers at Volkswagen have set their eyes on building the world's most fuel efficient hybrid car and are aiming to achieve 261 miles per gallon (mpg) aka 110 kilometers per...
People love to talk about recession and a general slow-down in the IT industry. Whenever companies reduce the pace of hiring, people think we're going through recession. There can be...
BITS Pilani, one of India's premier engineering colleges, has organised Conquest 2013 - an International Startup Conclave. The official website of the event makes it clear that it's not a...