Electrical Mini Project Ideas

hi guys I'm new to this forum but I have some knowledge about electrical. now the situation is what that I m inneed of a mini project ideas. Guys anyone could you help me.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    thamuski
    hi guys I'm new to this forum but I have some knowledge about electrical. now the situation is what that I m inneed of a mini project ideas. Guys anyone could you help me.
    Welcome to CE, #-Link-Snipped-# . Did you look at the following discussion which has tons of ideas : #-Link-Snipped-# ?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello all, I'm working as Assistant manager - Electrical in a fertilizer ltd., I've a plan of writing GATE 2016. I need to know the best ideas for cracking the...
helo, i am praveen. i am studying B.E mechanical engineering at jansons institute of technology, coimbatore.my hobbies are reading news paper and writing tamil essay.i am very interested to join...
Hi guys, I came to know this crazy engineer by my friend. I have dilemma in choosing my career. Could anyone help me?
So I opened about 55 finder windows simultaneously accidentally. I'm running Yosemite on my 2011 iMac and I wanted to find out the total size of all the folders I've...
Hello people, I have done my Masters in Industrial Engineering, in 2014. Have studied various topics of IE and did several projects/internships (on Supply Chain, Logistics, Manufacturing, Consulting,etc.) with almost...