Electrical Engineers in Automobile Industries

I m a 2nd year (4th semester) Electrical Engineering student. I would like to get into the automobile industry. What should I be doing this summer? Please suggest me some course to study or some internships to do?

Replies

• zaveri
    zaveri
    As for courses you better concentrate on "electrical machines" and "design of electrical apparatus", etc. In automobile industries you may have to design subsystems like starter motors, alternators, wiper motors, cooling fan motors etc.

As for internships, try lucas TVS.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Please any one help me........... #include #include #include #include #include #include #include class network { /* request auto detection */ int gdriver, gmode; int left, top,...
hey guys i will highly recommend to watch the minute physics channel in youtube.. its amazing with its catchy doodlin and quick n precise info
this process done for the enhancement of automobiles seem to be interesting.. can anyone explain the mechanism?
getting into the iit's is a dream come true for apirants..but the so called one of the toughest exams on earth just deal with mere intelligence..i think some people may...
The Engineering Screw Chart is a product of the Great Innovations Team. It includes technical information from many of the quick references that are commonly found in the work areas...